Status
Not open for further replies.
A few Indonesian hangers. I searched under 'tergantung' rather than my normal 'gantung diri', so no date filter and there's bound to be a few reposts of guys who did come up under 'gantung diri' - but hopefully most are new.

And a few new English-language.

And a few Thais , a vey few, that escape the epidemic of pixellation that is devastating the Thai hanged community.
:very very sad:

Thanks Meatpie, some really nice ones yesterday and today, and some lovely big images.
At first I thought this one:

was one of the few who definitely hadn't shat himself - if anything pics where you can see for sure they haven't (not even slightly) are even rarer than those where you can be sure they have. But on downloading and zooming on my really big new screen (set 'portrait' rather than 'landscape' - apparently that's easy to do on the new screens though someone did it for me so don't ask me how!), I think he has. If you look very closely the rear of his black briefs is damp, and there's just the hint of a slight sag at his right inner thigh.

And PS - yes I did just spot how to get a BB-code from Imagebam! To share the info:
At the bottom of the screen, I clicked on the bottom right icon (grid of 3x3 small squares - 'gallery index'). That gave me a screen with the thumbnails, and the BB-codes below - I selected, copied, pasted into my post, then deleted the other BBs (that's easy on a small batvh, would be unworkable on a big batch though).
Hey Meatpie, not often I pick up on something technical that you haven't, normally you're way better than me. :happy banana:

Geat find metal how old was he do you know? Where is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back