Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you call beautiful those... ugly men? I dont understand
Beautiful - this is the guy who is in the photo of 1945.
He is really sweet, beautiful and sexy, in my humble opinion.

I apologize for mistakes, English is not my native language.

Emo - I think you may have misunderstood something.
But beautiful and ugly are in the eye of the beholder - what is ugly to you may well be beautiful to others. Relax - and enjoy!
And welcome, if noone has welcomed you already . :welcome colour:

There are just a very few in this thread and obviously he's spotted one. but with 7235 posts to find it in, some with over a hundred images each, it's not a vey useful post!

Last edited:
Thanks Meatpie, some really nice ones yesterday and today, and some lovely big images.
At first I thought this one:

was one of the few who definitely hadn't shat himself - if anything pics where you can see for sure they haven't (not even slightly) are even rarer than those where you can be sure they have. But on downloading and zooming on my really big new screen (set 'portrait' rather than 'landscape' - apparently that's easy to do on the new screens though someone did it for me so don't ask me how!), I think he has. If you look very closely the rear of his black briefs is damp, and there's just the hint of a slight sag at his right inner thigh.

I love this set. Kind of wish I had found this guy first. He might have been missing those briefs by the time the police arrived

Just realised this may be the last chance for some non-elites to see stuff here, and as normal I'd got a backlog of searches t check through. So I've done a very quick click-through for the most obvious errors, and I'm slamming them as fast as possible. Bound to be some crap images, duplicates, reposts etc, in fact I know there are - that's why I normally weed through fairly carefully before posting. I just hope I don't go and repost a whole batch! But you will forgive - I know you will, you're good at that.
There's also some really good images - high-res, bulges, wet patches etc, which I haven't got time to draw attention too - I haven't looked at most of these properly myself.
So here goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back