03.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 200
cowboy4brian - this is the real deaths section, please don't post other stuff here! This should be in Personal Ads

Just one for today, but he's a nice one And did Emmanuel cum in the crotch of his shorts?

Young removed life hanging himself using a rope in veragua
Sweet cano, Veragua.- The man's body was found hanging from the ceiling of a small store, a building located in the sector of Caño sweet, Municipal District of Veragua, in the early hours of the morning today
The deceased today responded to the name of Emmanuel Santiago Duvernay Espinal of 28 years, resident in the sector of La Isleta, mocha, Espaillat province.
Duvernay Espinal was found hanging from a tree from the ceiling of the warehouse used for storing materials of the building where he worked.
Colleagues expressed that they are unaware of the reasons that led him to this terrible decision, since it always is shown passive and applied in your work as a laborer in construction.
According to the medical examiner Carlos Ortiz, the body does not present signs of violence.

In the immortal words of Google Translate:
ITARANTIM: BOY FOUND HANGED IN THE BATHROOM OF THE BUS STATION WAS FROM THE TOWN OF ITUAÇU
0ROGÉRIO S. BARNES August 17, 2013 0 no comment
EARLIER THIS SATURDAY AFTERNOON 8/17/13, was FOUND HANGED in the BATHROOM of the BUS STATION of ITARANTIM, a COLORED BOY BRUNETTE with APPARENT AGE BETWEEN 25 and 30 YEARS.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE VICTIM.
THE SITE IS BEING PRESERVED BY THE MILITARY POLICE IN CHARGE OF SOLDIER DAYS. AND ALSO ON THE LOCAL MUNICIPAL GUARD, WAITING FOR THE SHIFT OF EXPERTISE FROM THE CITY OF ITAPETINGA.
To which I would add that he presumably issued a press release to get this many high-res pics, that as a mgood Braziian enforcado he clearly took off his flip-flops - but put on his black-and-rorange trainers instead, and from the position of is hand it looks like he had a good ank as he strangled on the rope.
And why this retrieved under 'this week' when it's dated 2013, I don't know - but I'm not complaining!

And a small assortment to end the evening with

Thanks!

Rather random and unchecked little smorgasbrod of the hanged - but I'm away for a few days, let's get them posted while thy're fresh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back