Status
Not open for further replies.
And one more that had snuck into the wrong folder to die

Lyle Stevik most famous unidentified dead young guy

Sixteen years after his death his suicide photos are still being posted and discussed on the internet.

I never saw these photos of Lyle OR the Canadian before. They are both gruesome. Lyle looks like a waxworks mannequin, and, as for the Canadian, I can't figure out how that contraption around his neck caused his death. Meatpie, YOU are using yet another of your hundreds of handsome avatar photos. You don't even have to commit suicide to be talked about for decades!

Love the last three... Thanks Meatpie!!! :drool:

One more:

"Francisco Maurício da Silva"

English-language, mostly African in practice.

The last month's crop from Cambodia

India (Gujerati, last year)

As always, so many couples in India - I guess hanging together is a quintessential part of a good marriage there? I blame us, the Brits - but folks, you are taking our expression 'tying the knot' too literally, an d the ring is meant to go round the finger not the neck! Well, I guess at least they get to cum together as they go - and at least it keeps the divorce rate down. :happy banana:

Sixteen years after his death his suicide photos are still being posted and discussed on the internet.

This one - is that some cum on his underpants (just to the left of his jean and banknotes)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back