Status
Not open for further replies.
Most hangings in Iran don't involve much of a drop, hence why in the videos you tend to see a lot of struggle from the victims, whether it is conscious or not is up to debate, but the reason comes from little or any drop done. I don't thing I have seen Iran even attempt a true long drop.

Iranian hangings seem to be a mixture of short drop and suspension hangings.

The short drop which, apart from the jolt on the neck, really only serves to tighten the noose around the neck. Whether strangulation is quick or not, I don't know.

With suspension hangings the condemned is just lifted gently into the air slowly by a crane.

Either way, some seem to struggle quite hard on the end of the noose and others apparently struggle very little.

He makes it look so easy, just sitting dead on the floor with a rope around his neck. It must have happened like magic -- prest-o CHANGE-O! You know, someone was making an effort to keep that room clean too. So, committing suicidio there was inconsiderate.

CamoNoose

Most hangings in Iran don't involve much of a drop, hence why in the videos you tend to see a lot of struggle from the victims, whether it is conscious or not is up to debate, but the reason comes from little or any drop done. I don't thing I have seen Iran even attempt a true long drop.

Iranian hangings seem to be a mixture of short drop and suspension hangings.

The short drop which, apart from the jolt on the neck, really only serves to tighten the noose around the neck. Whether strangulation is quick or not, I don't know.

With suspension hangings the condemned is just lifted gently into the air slowly by a crane.

Either way, some seem to struggle quite hard on the end of the noose and others apparently struggle very little.

Thanks to CamoNoose AND sunray for explaining the procedures to me!

PUBLIC HANGING EXECUTION OF TWO MEN -http://theync.com/public-hanging-execution-of-two-men.htm

BREAKING NEWS: 54 year old man hangs himself in Christiana, Manchester
Jun 3, 2016 2534 0

Manchester Man Commits Suicide

A man believed to be about 54 years old was just discovered hanging from a rope in bushes near his home in the community of Pike, Christiana, Manchester.

The man’s full identity has not been released but eye witnesses have identified him as a farmer who lives in the area and is named Lloyd.

Reports are that some time after midday, persons traversing the bushy areas stumbled upon the body dangling from a tree. He was clad only in a white merina, boxer underpants and socks. His private part was also exposed.

Persons are speculating that he committed suicide but there have been no explanations as to reasons behind the act.
More updates later

CLICK UNLOCK TO SEE DISTURBING PICTURES BELOW:

The report is correct - his private part is indeed exposed. How observant of them!
Manchester, Jamaica, by the way.

BREAKING NEWS: 54 year old man hangs himself in Christiana, Manchester
The report is correct - his private part is indeed exposed. How observant of them!
Manchester, Jamaica, by the way.

I'm glad you mentioned Jamaica, because I had been assuming it was the English Manchester. I should have known better. This sort of thing doesn't happen in the UK. As for Lloyd's death, it is a puzzler. Though he is hanging and he is dead, it has not been determined that he committed suicide. Who is going to hang himself outside with his dick hauled out of his boxers? I suspect someone strung up this farmer and tried to make it look like AeA. Even though Jamaica is outside of their jurisdiction, I think Scotland Yard will have to be called in.

I'm glad you mentioned Jamaica, because I had been assuming it was the English Manchester. I should have known better. This sort of thing doesn't happen in the UK. As for Lloyd's death, it is a puzzler. Though he is hanging and he is dead, it has not been determined that he committed suicide. Who is going to hang himself outside with his dick hauled out of his boxers? I suspect someone strung up this farmer and tried to make it look like AeA. Even though Jamaica is outside of their jurisdiction, I think Scotland Yard will have to be called in.

Even it was a suicide, someone must've pulled out the dead man's dick to play with when stumbling upon the scene, pretty sure folks from this forum would.

iran public

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 04.jpg