Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a photo montage to reconstruct a hanging from a video posted by DD in our hanging video section. Its low quality - but still interesting I think - because DD thought this guy may have messed his shorts as he died.....and looking at this montage - I think he might be right??? :dunno:

Thanks Jon! yes, thoroughly emptied himself into his boxers, an excellent dirty death :)

Two death-row inmates were executed in the Iranian city of Zahab on Sunday, January 8, 2017.

The hanging was carried out in public.

The report doesn't mention the identity of the two who were hanged

new Year 17-10-08d.jpgnew Year 17-10-08b.jpgnew Year 17-10-08c.jpgnew Year 17-10-08a.jpg

Last edited:
I have a confession to make. Over the last few months I’ve downloaded all sorts of batches for cdg, mostly but not all hangings - then instead of disciplining myself to check them and post them, I’ve gone on to look for more instead. Normally I do check a batch before posting, to remove any obvious duplicates, totally crap images, females, wrong categories, obvious reposts etc. So New Year’s resolution - forr the next week or so I’m going to restrain myself from new searches until I’ve cleared my backlog, even if that means some batches get posted unchecked. So my apologies in advance for the mistakes and reposts which will undoubtedly slip through - I only hope I don’t go and repost a whole batch, or someone else’s stuff which I downloaded to look at more closely.
So let’s start - this lot seems to be all Iran including one suicide as well as the normal executions. And the guys in the white and the grey trackies have definitely shat them as they dangled and strangled in public.

Are these hangings the kind where they just let the guys dangle until they are dead, or do they drop them to break their necks? I think being shot by a firing squad would be more manly. Of course, it's not like any one is asking the condemned for their preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back