Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any on here that are hanging, that aren't dead? I prefer My hangees alive so I can hang them later.

NemesisBlaze, the place for play hangings is in the Alive Guys section - or Art Literature and Photoshop. think you'll find a few to your taste there.

He came in his pants
This is frustrating! This guy died with semen in his underwear, but for some reason the pic won't display, I can only download the thumbnail. The link is http://rakep.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/265/ - can anyone download the full-size pic?

BENGKULU RK - Medi Saputra (17), the day-to-day work as a delivery man drinking a gallon of water, put an end to his own life by hanging himself, kemarin.Padahal earlier, the victim who is a citizen of grace Basuki street, village Sukamerindu, drawstring River districts, cities Bengkulu, did not show signs of strangeness and

would commit suicide. "And the night before still had time to hang out with his friends and play the guitar," said the victim's sister Dina. It is said, the victims were first discovered by his birth mother when the window opens. "Because you feel the slightest suspicion brother, on Mother's Day morning as usual wanted to open the window, but then it found the elder brother had hanged himself," lirihnya.
Having found hanged, officers from the police station immediately and member identification Gulf of Bengkulu Police immediately conduct crime scene , and from the results obtained crime scene estimated time of the incident, the victim allegedly hanged himself since dawn. Family did not expect the victim to end his own life, but according keluarha of previous victims had also promised his father to buy the club and even had a fishing rod together.
In the eyes of the victim's family is a good boy and not much act, ever since he graduated from junior high school she wanted to directly help ease the burden of their parents, by working in a gallon of water. The same testimony delivered by Yuliana victim's neighbor, Medi good and quiet child. Early in the morning, usually the victim who worked at one of the depots gallon is always going to work. For the incident, police station immediately Gulf intend to conduct the post mortem of the victim for the other allegations, but the family refused to do Visum against the victim's body, because according to the family, a pure victim committed suicide and there was nothing suspicious in advance of the death of the victim.
visible Criminal Police Bengkulu city Amsaludin AKP, S.Sos confirmed the incident and he deeply regrets the attitude of the victim so desperate decided to end his life by hanging himself desperate. "To date, of the signs, the victim was known to commit suicide, because the victim was found with a rope hanging shoe position 1 meter, with his tongue and pants wet with semen. Nevertheless, we are still investigating and so far no other indications, "for short. (Kyu)

He came in his pants
This is frustrating! This guy died with semen in his underwear, but for some reason the pic won't display, I can only download the thumbnail. The link is http://rakep.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/265/ - can anyone download the full-size pic?

BENGKULU RK - Medi Saputra (17), the day-to-day work as a delivery man drinking a gallon of water, put an end to his own life by hanging himself, kemarin.Padahal earlier, the victim who is a citizen of grace Basuki street, village Sukamerindu, drawstring River districts, cities Bengkulu, did not show signs of strangeness and

would commit suicide. "And the night before still had time to hang out with his friends and play the guitar," said the victim's sister Dina. It is said, the victims were first discovered by his birth mother when the window opens. "Because you feel the slightest suspicion brother, on Mother's Day morning as usual wanted to open the window, but then it found the elder brother had hanged himself," lirihnya.
Having found hanged, officers from the police station immediately and member identification Gulf of Bengkulu Police immediately conduct crime scene , and from the results obtained crime scene estimated time of the incident, the victim allegedly hanged himself since dawn. Family did not expect the victim to end his own life, but according keluarha of previous victims had also promised his father to buy the club and even had a fishing rod together.
In the eyes of the victim's family is a good boy and not much act, ever since he graduated from junior high school she wanted to directly help ease the burden of their parents, by working in a gallon of water. The same testimony delivered by Yuliana victim's neighbor, Medi good and quiet child. Early in the morning, usually the victim who worked at one of the depots gallon is always going to work. For the incident, police station immediately Gulf intend to conduct the post mortem of the victim for the other allegations, but the family refused to do Visum against the victim's body, because according to the family, a pure victim committed suicide and there was nothing suspicious in advance of the death of the victim.
visible Criminal Police Bengkulu city Amsaludin AKP, S.Sos confirmed the incident and he deeply regrets the attitude of the victim so desperate decided to end his life by hanging himself desperate. "To date, of the signs, the victim was known to commit suicide, because the victim was found with a rope hanging shoe position 1 meter, with his tongue and pants wet with semen. Nevertheless, we are still investigating and so far no other indications, "for short. (Kyu)

http://rakep.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/foto-gantung-diri2.jpg

Here it is.
Anyway, can't imagine how cum can seep through underwear. Gone commando, perhaps?

Last edited:
Still won't open fOr me - problem must be at my end! thanks though

Easter Suicide

Young man hangs self on tree for Easter

Gotta admire the guys who hang hands-free and let themselves go all the way.

I think it would be important to tie or cuff my hands when I hang but it isn't all that critical. As long as you have everything else right, once you step off or kick over the stool, as long as you have the balls to keep your hands down at first to get it started, you can't really do much but helplessly flail with your arms. You definitely can't reach up over your head, grab the rope and pull yourself up to save yourself.

Tying your hands your self is pretty easy. I've thought just a simple thin cord with two slip knot loops in the end should be sufficient. just long enough to reach around my back. Once noose just get into the loops and pull tight, leaving my hands loosely bound at my hips. Nothing I couldn't easily get back out of normally but not while hanging by my neck!

Bare neck, hemp noose and hands tied is just the way I think a man should hang and that's what I want to do.

I think it would be important to tie or cuff my hands when I hang but it isn't all that critical. As long as you have everything else right, once you step off or kick over the stool, as long as you have the balls to keep your hands down at first to get it started, you can't really do much but helplessly flail with your arms. You definitely can't reach up over your head, grab the rope and pull yourself up to save yourself.

Tying your hands your self is pretty easy. I've thought just a simple thin cord with two slip knot loops in the end should be sufficient. just long enough to reach around my back. Once noose just get into the loops and pull tight, leaving my hands loosely bound at my hips. Nothing I couldn't easily get back out of normally but not while hanging by my neck!

Bare neck, hemp noose and hands tied is just the way I think a man should hang and that's what I want to do.

Yeah, you get a bit dizzy after about 20 seconds and it's harder to work the arms.

Barefoot suicide is just about perfect: The angle of the head; the exposed bare foot, pointing downward; and then there is simply his broad shoulders and lean body. What else? The purple, bulging tongue, and the eyes staring, with droopy lids, at nothing. Wonderful. They don't "come" any better than this! Thanks!

so many people like to put off their socks and shoes before hanging themselves, but i love those who hanged themselves wearing flip-flops. i love flip-flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back