Status
Not open for further replies.
In number 7313 - the fourth image - someone put the Thai religious items on a "Happi Koki" box. Is that where they think he is now?

Re: #7320) Hopefully, loved ones do not have to see something like this, because, try as they might, they will never be able to get the image out of their heads. It will all but erase every happy and beautiful memory they have of him. Such unfortunate victims of suicide need to be cremated immediately. By the way, all three of the guys taking this body down seem to have smirks on their faces, so I don't think they are family or friends.

Last edited:
Thanks, Meatpie and Metal.

17-year-old father Benjie Ramirez Balbin was found hanged in Benito Soliven, Isabela, Philippines on July 10, 2017. Here's the full description:

Menor de Edad na Ama, Nagbigti patay
Nagbigti ang isang menor de edad na ama matapos ang kanilang away sa kanyang tatay sa bayan ng Benito Soliven, Isabela.
Ang nagpakamatay ay nakilalang si Benjie Balbin y Ramirez, 17 taong gulang, magsasaka at panganay sa tatlong magkakapatid.
Natagpuan ang kanyang nakabitin na katawan sa isang puno ng “Tebbeg” sa Makindol Creek , Makindol, Benito Soliven Isabela.
Ayon sa impormasyon, mayroong hindi pagkakaintindihan ang nagpakamatay sa kanyang ama na nakilalang si Benedicto Balbin y Luis, 44 anyos at residente rin sa naturang lugar.
Lasing umano noong Linggo, Hulyo 9, 2017, ang nagpakamatay at pinuntahan ang bahay ng kanyang ama bandang alas tres ng hapon at muling naungkat ang kanilang hindi pagkakaunawaan.
Matapos umanong suntukin ang dingding ng bahay ng ama ay patakbong umalis si Benjie papuntang kabukiran na may dala dalang tali at hindi na umuwi.
Hinanap ng kanyang mga kamag anak at kabarangay kaninang umaga at nakita na lamang ang nakalaylay na katawan sa isang kahoy.
Ayon sa rumespondeng pulisya ng Benito Soliven,Isabela, ang tantiyang oras ng papapakamatay ng nagpakamatay ay gabi ng Linggo, Hulyo 9, 2017 dahil matigas na ang bangkay nang ito ay ibaba sa pinagbigtihang kahoy.
Iniwan ng menor de edad na ama ang kanyang live-in partner na disisais anyos at sanggol na anak na wala pang isang taon.
Hindi na humingi ng imbestigasyon sa pulisya ang ama ng nagpakamatay dahil pangalawa na daw itong pagtatangka sa kanyang sariling buhay.

English Translation

Young Father, Hanged Himself

A young father hanged himself after a fight with his father in the town of Benito Soliven, Isabela.

The man who committed suicide is identified as 17-year-old farmer Benjie Ramirez Balbin, who was the oldest of three siblings.

His hanged body was found on a "Tebbeg" tree at Makindol Creek, Makindol, Benito Soliven, Isabela.

According to an information [gathered], the suicidal man had a fight with his father named 44-year-old Benedicto Luis Balbin, resident of the same place.

On Sunday, July 9, 2017, the suicidal man was drunk, and he went to his father's house at around 3:00 PM and they had another misunderstanding.

After Benjie punched the wall inside his father's house, he ran away to the field bringing the rope and he never came back.

His relatives and neighbors within the barangay tried to find him [until] last morning when a hanged body was found on the noose.

According to the responding officers of Benito Soliven, Isabela, the suicidal man's estimated time of death is on Sunday night, July 9, 2017 because the dead body was stiff when he was cut down from the noose.

The young father is survived by his 16-year-old girlfriend and less than a-year-old baby.

The suicidal man's father did not ask for an investigation because it was his second time to take his own life.

Four stray ahorcas that had got lost on my hard disk

Having a few problems my end tonight - hopefully this will be a big batch of gantung diris on pixhost!

A mixed batch - I need to clear my backlogs, so apologies for mixed quality, any reposts and obvious dupiicates etc.

Brazil (for my own info mainly - searched 22nd June)

And a few Khmer (searched 9th June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back