Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dudes stonefree. My favorite it's hairy chester number 13.

Yup, first guy is awesome - any more of him?
Sadly no more images of the dude deaddirty, it's the only one have. :dunno:

I found this dude pic, some guys mutilated his genitals, and then hanged him in a pueblo's plaza till death. Dude was 23 years old and named Filiberto.

Nice dudes stonefree. My favorite it's hairy chester number 13.

Sadly no more images of the dude deaddirty, it's the only one have. :dunno:

I found this dude pic, some guys mutilated his genitals, and then hanged him in a pueblo's plaza till death. Dude was 23 years old and named Filiberto.

OMG - if you look closely you can see his dick... GREAT find m8!!!!

At it all mouth in blood!!! Possibly to it thrust it dick in a mouth!

pass%20out.gif

OMG, I just saw it too!

It's dark brown!

Lovel
y, amazing pic.

Great one gallows. His last think was "OMG, I am really gonna die now!"

EXCLUSIVE:

exclus10.gif

Finnish drug addict Jani Raappana has hanged himself in Kambodza.

Jani was the main character in a documentary called Reindeerspotting which was released earlier this year. In the documentary Jani detailed how drugs ruined his life.

Exclusive before and after photos:

OMG, he was so cute with awesome body but look what drug addiction did to this lad!!!!!

Wow meat friend. I would love to be the coroner that examined his dead body, specially that hairy chest. What a cute face too. So bad that drugs ruined this beautiful boy. Bet he has smelly shoes.:drool:

He was skin and bone when he hanged himself he must have looked something like this at autopsy:

exclus10.gif

Finnish drug addict Jani Raappana has hanged himself in Kambodza.

Jani was the main character in a documentary called Reindeerspotting which was released earlier this year. In the documentary Jani detailed how drugs ruined his life.

Exclusive before and after photos:

OMG, he was so cute with awesome body but look what drug addiction did to this lad!!!!!

Such a handsome man. Absolutely tragic what drugs did to him. What drugs can do to anyone, for that matter. Such a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back