Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic additions amous, the dude with the nike is awesome I want to sniff his sneakers and fuck him hard

amous - these are very nice pics m8 - I am beginning to think you like a good hanging my friend :hang:

TNX m8

Some hangings
7ae27093961845

69a31193961859

ddfd4093961853

Oh god, why don't I find a body like that in the park, nice undies he didn't piss himself!

What a brave boy to kill himself like that. I couldn't hang myself I am a coward.

WOW... Stunning find! Meatpie... The reason that he did't piss (and spoiled) his bright white briefs is obviously I guess... Have a closer look... It seems that he suffered 'Angels Lust'... A post mortem erection which is common by death through hanging.

In some cases hanging causes this 'Angels Lust' caused by the blood which collects in lower body parts after dead. We all know what happens when blood gathers in a penis... It happened here at mine after viewing this pic, resulting in a full piece of morning wood!

I love your posts amous, fantastic collection you have there, thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks Meatpie, my pleasure. And let me return the compliment, your posts are always brilliant as well... just wish I could see you hanging some time, you are quite a cutie ;-) ever thought about having a nice fake done?

Unfortunately my play dead and hanged photos are for very close friends only.

Pitty Meatpie, although I do understand you don't want to share these very personal pics with just anybody - and maybe we will become close enough friends over the time :) ...

but in the meantime, life has to go on (or not depending on your perspective ;-) )
Here are some more pics:
The first 5 pics are for those bear-lovers out there (the 5th pic is - I think - the highest res I've ever seen this particular - and very hot - pic in), the last one looks and is most likely a fake but he is cute, nevertheless...

hangings

young or old, the ending is the same

Attachments

• arbol.jpg
    arbol.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 20090216214322-thyexbluqoaoqhmmt.jpg
    20090216214322-thyexbluqoaoqhmmt.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 263
  • files.php.jpg
    files.php.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 160