Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope not all of them are repost:dunno:
Maybe someone have bigger version of last photo? I couldn't find it. Its very unusual position showing us his naked, cold soles and sad that we cannot look closer.:Photo:

The trouble with hanging is I'm afraid I'd do it wrong and not die fast enough.

The trouble with hanging is I'm afraid I'd do it wrong and not die fast enough.

I can assure you you will pass out within the minute - then you will not know how long it takes to die. I accidently passed out before the rope broke and it was not formed as a proper noose or anything.

Bravo

Yes, bravo indeed to this slim young khmer guy, who walked out into the woods fully dressed (I presume), found a nice tree, stripped to just his Bravo boxer shorts, and hanged himself - his loose boxers giving him just a modicum of decency and teasing of the imagination, while allowi#ng his dy;ing body freedom, and thin enough fabric to reveal the outline of his penis beautifully after he had had his last piss into his shorts.

I can assure you you will pass out within the minute - then you will not know how long it takes to die. I accidently passed out before the rope broke and it was not formed as a proper noose or anything.

Thank you for the reassurance, djbear. You will have to be more careful in the future, or you won't be around to offer advice any more.

Yes, bravo indeed to this slim young khmer guy, who walked out into the woods fully dressed (I presume), found a nice tree, stripped to just his Bravo boxer shorts, and hanged himself - his loose boxers giving him just a modicum of decency and teasing of the imagination, while allowi#ng his dy;ing body freedom, and thin enough fabric to reveal the outline of his penis beautifully after he had had his last piss into his shorts.
He wasn't getting enough to eat, and I'll bet that's what made him so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back