Status
Not open for further replies.
264.jpg355.jpg1109.jpg Frank Embree was nineteen when he was accused of raping a fourteen year old white girl. Although rape at that time in the State of Missouri was punishable by hanging, a punishment which for decades was the punishment for black men convicted of raping white women.
Though Embree insisted that was innocent, he was beaten more than 100 times until his “crime” well-known saying, “hang me or shoot me, but I do not torture” Frank Embree died dangling from a rope, without trial, on July 21, 1899.

Many blacks died anyway because they were (often wrongly) accused of raping a white woman. The reverse was true for whites because, was the argument, not whites raping black women gave themselves willingly to the white man, after all. Some whites felt a lynching occasionally could and even should, if only to blacks forcefully pointing to their place in society.

iran news 1

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 148
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 59
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 92
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 138
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 84
iran news 2

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 99
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 80
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 89
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 106
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 115
iran news 3

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 112
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 109
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 188
  • o.jpg
    o.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 184
  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 141
Hot pics thanks for sharing, the video of it is okay but since it is from a distance hard to see much. Guess they aren't allow people to video too close anymore.

A 32-year-old married man hanged himself in his home salon by using phone cable bound over a wooden beam under the ceiling. His brother revealed that the victim was a university graduate and had been unemployed for years. It was noted that the victim had told frequently that he was unsuccessful in life, made a lot of mistakes, lost his trust in people, and had an introverted character. On investigating the death scene, it was seen that in front of the corpse whose upper body was undressed there were 5 overturned back cushions which the victim had used to hang himself from the ceiling, and 2 pens in front of the window. Because these back cushions which are used especially in rural areas of Turkey were made from cattails, they were so hard and inelastic. Every cushion’s thickness was approximately 19 to 20 cm (Fig. 1). On the external examination, it was observed that there were some words written on the body with a pen; specifically, “DONKEY” was written on the forehead (Fig. 2); coursing up-and-down along the chest region, “HODJA” was on the right. “DO NOT” was written on the sternal region, “WASH” was written on the left (Fig. 3); and undecipherable handwritings were on both zygomatic regions. There was a ligature mark ending under the right ear, cyanosis on the face, and petechial hemorrhages between the lividity on the front area of the legs and feet. On the internal examination, there were common petechial hemorrhages on the internal aspect of the scalp and ecchymoses on the base of the tongue. Common asphyxial findings were observed in all internal organs. Death was due to hanging.

These cute guys chose suicide by hanging, and they must know it pains, but their bodies would be so sexy.

There is a post of three boys hanging with thier hands behind thier backs. Not sure where it is here but would like to find it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back