Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently this guy soiled his briefs as well as drooling don his chest. Any Indonesian members got any more info, or better still more pics?

Re: #199
This event was in April 2008 in my area.
I believe that this 17-year-old drug addict committed suicide.
However, the police decided otherwise. His 15-year-old younger brother and his friend were charged with his murder. They are, incidentally, also used drugs

Two more.

First one from Indonesia, second Latin America (can't remember where - I saw it just after the site went down). Second one may have soiled himself, down the inside of his left thigh?

Can't beleive you guys forgot this one. What a way to be found! That's a pair of pants he was using. There is a larger version floating around, if anyone has it, geel free to post it. Please, if anyone finds me like this, please move me to a more refined pose.
Billy in Philly

I don't think I've ever seen a dude with such a slim abdomen...he then spreads out at the hips like a woman.

I don't like this. And he lived in a shithole. :(

The global economic is gonna drive more young men to commit suicide in Latin America.

There's many dudes like that. In America at least, where it's full of skinny emo guys.

Interesting. can you post pics? In a seperate thread? please?

I don't think we have many emos here

Cleansed. Including from the soul

Nice - especially first pic, which doesn't show as thumbnail (why does that happen?)

show.aspx

from china

Great post, Meatpie. I've seen a few of these guys, but these are the best I've seen. :sm (45):

The hanging in Iran - the second one from the left is quite magnificent. Why were they hanged?

Corpse of a dude from India, hung himself over a railroad embankment. Looks like he might have been there a while, needs a good hosing down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back