michael antony

Forum Regular
Hi, guys; I've just recently joined from Washington DC, and have a hardcore shooting fetish. Usually, I'm the one who's cornered, confronted and shot to death, but I occasionally enjoy doing the shooting if the other guy is really hot.

I'm a married BiWM, not out; I'm slim, tight, smooth and considered attractive. I have more photos for anyone who's interested.

I've noticed a few postings in the personals about small groups of guys who share this fantasy and meet regularly to act out scenes; I can't begin to say how jealous I am. I've only michaelDec2611-03-04.jpghad a few chances over the years to do this, as guys who share my fantasy -- or are open-minded enough to try it -- are fairly rare.

Is this another Congressional representative? Have you tried playing paint ball?

Actually, no. Many of us who live and work in DC are not Congressmen, Senators, interns or lobbyists of any sort, closted or otherwise. I've already gotten that from some people last time, and it's getting old.

And, no... playing with a paintball club doesn't satisfy my fetish or fulfill my fantasy.

Now, if there are any of you in DC who are actually serious about this -- as opposed to being snarky -- please drop me a line. Anyone with actual weapons experience -- especially military background -- would be especially welcome.

Please, be serious, because I am.

Way to go michael antony! Hi and welcome. I'm sure you'll find a few chums in DC with similar tatstes and there should oughtta be military types by the bucket load!

()()
('-')
(")(")

Hi, guys; I've just recently joined from Washington DC, and have a hardcore shooting fetish. Usually, I'm the one who's cornered, confronted and shot to death, but I occasionally enjoy doing the shooting if the other guy is really hot.

I'm a married BiWM, not out; I'm slim, tight, smooth and considered attractive. I have more photos for anyone who's interested.

I've noticed a few postings in the personals about small groups of guys who share this fantasy and meet regularly to act out scenes; I can't begin to say how jealous I am. I've only View attachment 29852had a few chances over the years to do this, as guys who share my fantasy -- or are open-minded enough to try it -- are fairly rare.

Huuummm, if nor so far.

Your from washington and you arent a nigger? Well.its ok mary.......youre still a faggot!

I'm on your fantasy full dude. Check my photos. It turns me on to take pictures of a buddy or myself filled with bullet holes wearing leather jackets and fake guns. Using fake blood I used to make really strong recreations of drug dealers executions type of scene. Afterwards a good sex filled with blood and wearing the airsoft guns.

Back