Do you believe in this stories?

• Believe

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Don't

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm a more down to earth guy, so I say NO until further evidence is presented!!

Attachments

• redfield9.jpg
    redfield9.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 609
  • redfield13.jpg
    redfield13.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 588
I believe them. I love UFO stories. I used to have nightmares about them all the time as a child. I look for them sometimes.

i refuse to believe that we are the only inteligent species on the universe, but i have to be realistic, if you show me more evidence maybe i'll be more certain of it

Meatpie.

Do you believe?

Personally I want to believe but am holding back for more proof cos I haven't got the guts to fully believe

Meat Pie,

What are your reasons for believing?

Dyatlov Pass Incident

In 1959, 9 ski hikers died in mysterious circumstances, they left the safety of their tents in a hurry and a few had fractured skulls and one had their tongue ripped out, the rest died of hypothermia and traces of high level of radiations were found.

This case has always fascinated me.

One of the theories posed has to with UFOS.

What do you think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
http://www.thedyatlovpassincident.com/

No. No matter how intelligent, the nearest source of flying saucers cannot escape the cosmic speed limit of Einstein: Nothing can travel faster than light. And if it takes a few hundred years for light to reach us from the other populated planet I don't fancy taking such a trip.

Another thing: the UFOs that have reached us don't contain any intelligent life at all. What do they do? They try to communicate with us by making large graphic displays in wheat fields (don't these guys know how to TALK??), and abduct us to tinker with our genitals (if only! Please come to my home!), unable to read a high school level biology book.

I do believe in UFOs, but they're all from a very Earthly origin (pranks, frauds, misinterpreted sightings, etc).

Meat Pie,

What are your reasons for believing?

I saw a big UFO a few years ago by chance...it was flying so fast it defied physics.

Another big argument is the hundreds of UFO incidents in Europe and particularly mass witness accounts from the United States.

as david duchovny says,

I want to believe...............

I saw a big UFO a few years ago by chance...it was flying so fast it defied physics.

Another big argument is the hundreds of UFO incidents in Europe and particularly mass witness accounts from the United States.

I am assuming that you have considered all the various possibilities first before beleiveing

The countless eye witness report, agreed and cannot be discounted anymore.

Exactly.

People believed the Earth was flat once.

Meat Pie,

Should I go UFO hunting to satisfy my curiosity regardless if I get abducted? Only reason why I haven't started.

Do I believe?

After much internal struggles

I Need To Know is my answer, therefore Believing is not enough for me.

Back