crucifiedfag

Forum Newcomer
Being crucified naked in public, as the nails slam into my body, is the ultimate death. It means I have faced excruciating agony as a man, prepared to be broken in public over hours, days, twisting against the cross in futility. I know there is only death, but my body will fight till the end. And the jeering and laughing, the spitting and continued mutilation will degrade me to a lump of wriggling, howling, bloody flesh, like a worm on a hook. My pierced, mutilated genitals, circumcised, skinned and skewered, will dangle uselessly until animals gnaw away at the bloody meat. Nothing prepares one for this. No bondage comes close. It is only what it is. And that is the ultimate.

Wow! That is so hot. I fantasize being a fellow prisoner, crucified, side by side. Our naked bodies for all to see. A sedile in our asses, causing our cocks to become erect.

Yea. Feeling the agonising stinging heat of the nails and the shooting pain and the muscle cramps for hours. That's awesome!

sbo (5).jpg

Real Crucifixion, no ropes, nails

If anyone likes to cyber roleplay crucifixions or any other erotic executions, my yahoo IM is: drbizarro12
We could be fellow prisoners, awaiting our sentence and then marched to the town square naked for a public execution.

5da7.jpg7fdf.jpg49a3.jpg51e8.jpg72b4.jpg

Some found here on CDG

fantastic imagery - the blood & the pain. also your asshole cut out of your crack & slashed open from cocyx to scrotum then impaled on a serrated sword. wish i cd see this for real!

I have three albums of Carcel drawings. Check my profile.

I looked at your six albums of Mike Carcel's manly masterworks.

Very impressive.

However, I have TWO that you do NOT have ... and they are of ME.
:yes::yes::yes:

I looked at your six albums of Mike Carcel's manly masterworks.

Very impressive.

However, I have TWO that you do NOT have ... and they are of ME.
:yes::yes::yes:

Well, are you going to share?

P.S. Fantastically sexy avatar. :drool::stroke:

Last edited:
Back