crucifiedfag

Forum Newcomer
Being crucified naked in public, as the nails slam into my body, is the ultimate death. It means I have faced excruciating agony as a man, prepared to be broken in public over hours, days, twisting against the cross in futility. I know there is only death, but my body will fight till the end. And the jeering and laughing, the spitting and continued mutilation will degrade me to a lump of wriggling, howling, bloody flesh, like a worm on a hook. My pierced, mutilated genitals, circumcised, skinned and skewered, will dangle uselessly until animals gnaw away at the bloody meat. Nothing prepares one for this. No bondage comes close. It is only what it is. And that is the ultimate.

welcome to CDG crucifiedfag - placing an 'ad' in our personal ads section my help you track down anyone with similar interests

With North Korea in a state of transition, you may have to contact the current Syrian government about crucifixion. Just tell them they need to stop oppressing their populous and I'm sure they will be glad to oblige. ;-)

With North Korea in a state of transition, you may have to contact the current Syrian government about crucifixion. Just tell them they need to stop oppressing their populous and I'm sure they will be glad to oblige. ;-)

:number one:

Anyone who has to live groaning under the jackboot of Dumpling Bitch and her cronies would obviously find the crucifixion death you describe as preferable! heh heh! (As you may have guessed, I don't care much for your leaderess!) You have a horny way of describing crucifixion, I always liked the roman way of impalement in addition to crucifying......so horny!

HI
Like the scenario of this crucifixion.

I want to be tied to a cross naked, out in the woods.

Hello, always wanted to be naked on a cross in the woods. Made to strip naked, take cock in my mouth, laid down on a cross, have my arms tied to the cross, get fucked, then have my ankles tied to the cross. Once tied to the cross, have the cross lifted up so that my body is hanging from the cross. Given piss to drink when I am thristy.

Why takemoment, why didn't you say? Lots of people in US ready and eager to oblige I'm sure.

()()
('-')
(")(")

Being crucified naked in public, as the nails slam into my body, is the ultimate death. It means I have faced excruciating agony as a man, prepared to be broken in public over hours, days, twisting against the cross in futility. I know there is only death, but my body will fight till the end. And the jeering and laughing, the spitting and continued mutilation will degrade me to a lump of wriggling, howling, bloody flesh, like a worm on a hook. My pierced, mutilated genitals, circumcised, skinned and skewered, will dangle uselessly until animals gnaw away at the bloody meat. Nothing prepares one for this. No bondage comes close. It is only what it is. And that is the ultimate.

Crucifiedfag

Me also, I should being crucified naked and mutilated.

Excuse me for my rery bad english.

I would luv to cyber roleplay crucifixions (or any type of public execution, naked, with someone side by side with me). If you like, my yahoo IM is: drbizarro12

FUCK, kidnap me, force me totorture myself or others, then do this, love to dual torture dr b

Back