Feels like 79° / 26°C
Clear

TONIGHT
54°F / 12°C
Clear skies.

TOMORROW
91°F / 32°C
Sunny.

Cold and damp. 10 degrees Celsius. Thank heavens for central heating!

Weather where I live is crazy right now with all of the rain we got in our area.

Here in Arizona we had a big dust storm. It is like a fog with grit. Then it rains mud. Makes a mess on your truck. But cool to be raining mud and you have your boots land leathers on. :)

November Heat

vs83PBi.jpg

It's 25ºC during the day in Bulgaria (77ºF), no one remembers such a hot November.

People in Bulgaria are in shock from global warming.

It's 25 ºC during the day (77ºF), temperatures unheard of for mid-November.

it's december and it's 16 ºC / 60.8 ºF :(
damn global warming, i miss the snow.

Same here, temperatures in Bulgaria reached 22°C today people here are in shock as it's the shortest day of the year and usually it's -15°C with snow.

79 F in Orlando. Heading for a high of 86, which would be near record if not record heat for this day. Temps in mid to upper 80's for next week! Santa better leave the sleigh behind and bring his waterskis!

65 and raining in Atlanta. It's gonna rain non-stop until Christmas Day. The high for Christmas Day is supposed to be 79. Crazy .. But it's not global warming, just 'natural' climate change. These temps are not records. The record high today was 73 in 1990. Before that the record was 71 in 1964.

Trees are already in full bloom in the Czech Republic. Temperatures in Bulgaria for tomorrow again above 21ºC (69.8ºF)

it was 13 0 C, 58 degrees here today, no snow and warm, 50 mph winds and rain expected tonight

...abergeldie-castle-queen-flee-floods...

It's bad. Seriously bad. Castles-falling-into-rivers bad

I do feel a great sorrow at the damage to this historic and beautiful structure. A building more than a century old is as precious as a tree of the same age. Neither is easily replaced. The fact that Queen Elizabeth might have to move to another of her castles is less troubling. There are so many VERY old and VERY lovely architectural masterpieces in Europe, and so few in the U.S. The White House is a prime example of one of our ugly buildings, and its landscaping is awful too.

"One of one's castles just fell over" :)
Actually it's not one of rhe Queen's castles at all, just close to her Balmoral state.
I saw the sun yesteday - it came out for at least five minutes. That is the first time I have seen it this year - literally.

Actually it's not one of rhe Queen's castles at all, just close to her Balmoral state.
That's good old Scotland for you; everybody has a castle of his own -- but I would not want to live in the castle immediately next door to Queen Elizabeth's castle.

Back