It's - 25'C in Bulgaria

blowinghighandlow-blog480.jpg

It's - 25
ºC (-13 ºF
) in Bulgaria with strong Arctic wind.

There is snow two metres thick in some places.

Perfect for polar bears.

Strong Arctic winds continue here for a third day, people are siff and cold like corpses on the street.

My feet and toes are pale & cold like a morgue dude.

Belgium, North France, 1, gr, cloudy, during the night -3°

My place of work is closed tomorrow because it is going to start snowing nonstop from 1am tonight throughout all of tomorrow! I did use my electric snowblower for the first time in a few years since I bought it :hahahahha:

Take some pics man, sounds like it's gonna be fun!

Whoah, that's some serious snowfall man, thanks for sharing, great images! :bow:

Not a lot of young dudes around :aha:

I'm keeping all the young dead dudes chillin in my backyard. Saves on the electricity bill running those big freezers. :yes:
It's still non-stop snowing right now. Will have to use the snowblower again this evening or I won't be able to drive the car out for work tomorrow

What about public transport? Or none available?

Don't know if the buses are running, but they are on reduced snow schedules - in any case, there is no bus that would take me to work without having to take multiple transfers :retard:

Same here! Fuck it, can't bike can't do any sport outdoors!

FUCK WINTER! Forecast is for more snow.

:red with anger:

Continuous snow here. Well at least I didn't have to go to work for 2 days in a row now and by the end of it, I would've had 5 days off :Merry Xmas:
Lots of power outages (90,000 households), downed trees, and closed freeways. 1 fatality - some guy got crushed from a tree while he was taking his ATV out of his shed.

CIMG0009c.jpg

CIMG0008c.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pics, thanks for posting although not much accumulation since yesterday. And still no horny dudes around, what da fuck is this desolate neighbourhood?

Back