Cute 19-year-old Hacked to pieces by a classmate then dumped in a dumpster in Sofia

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
This actually happened last year.

94360.jpg

Dude's name was Atanas, 19 from Sofia.

He had a very sick classmate who wanted to study for a mortican and spent hours on the Internet researching how to dissect a human.

He shopped online - knives and instruments used in surgery. He then invited his classmate to his granny apartment, metres away from where I live.

He stabbed him, cut his feet, his head his arms and mutilated his body and cock area.

He threw the feet and legs in a dumpster near the apartment and he took the head to the vitosha mountain, and buried it there.

The victim's mom called the police the same day as Atanas didn't call and didn't came home for dinner.

The police launched an investigation and through converstations with friends they started to suspect Nikoloy, aslo 19 and a classmate of Atanas.

On the other day a homeless man found body parts - hairy legs, and hands in a dumpster.

They body parts are of a young male, pathologists confirmed.

Nikolay was interrogated and he gave in. He took the police to the exact place where he buried his mate's head.

He said he took it up the mointain in a bag pack.

He is facing between 10 and 20 years in prison.

Its insane but for brutal and planned murder like this they give you 15 here.

No capital punishment and rarely a life in prison.

Morticans and police where stunned when they found knives and other surgery instruments at Nikolay's place.

"We even don't have all these instruments at the morgue," one mortican was reported saying.

:sm (40):

-----------

How I wish I was the one who found the body parts, I definately take one foot and put him in my fridge.

Back