a cute hypnotized guy

I'm a little rusty on my chinese, no clue what those videos are about sorry. The one from shotdeadguyszone you have to be a member to watch. *sigh*:sm (20):

I'm a little rusty on my chinese, no clue what those videos are about sorry. The one from shotdeadguyszone you have to be a member to watch. *sigh*:sm (20):
That Shotdeadguys one is INTENSE! I hadn't seen it before, very realistic. It actually shocked me a little but the killed soldiers are hot.

That Shotdeadguys one is INTENSE! I hadn't seen it before, very realistic. It actually shocked me a little but the killed soldiers are hot.

My account with Shotdeadguys got deactivated and I got no clue why:nau:. I'm not gonna rejoin, but the video clip sounds hot, wish I could see it

Why not rejoin? Maybe I can copy it.
I had to rejoin too. I had an account a while ago and stopped logging in for a long time then when I tried again I was out.

I got some cool videos off of Shot dead guys, Verlup. Guys who die in videos, so even if I don't rejoin, I got some interesting videos I can post.

Back