C

chillled

I ike to play nice looking freshly bathed nudesheet draped toetagged corpse who is about to be embalmed by akinky male /or female necrophilliac mortician--- but not before he or she thoroughly pleasures themselves with my totally passive .sexy lifeless body, as they take it on a final date. To start with necrolover would pull the sheet off my corpse and admire it in totally passive lifeless nudity. Next, he/she would and proceed to sensually sexamine it, touching ,squeezing and groping and tongue bathing it all over, from its forehead to the soft cool soes of its nice feet tand posing se it in errotic positions to admire iit as a "still life" . Evevntally, he or she would strip naked and tie the ankles of my attractive, small high arched feet together and take them in his/ her hands and lick the soft cool soles. Next, if my nrecrolover was a guy, he would ram his stiff rod between my soft cool insteps and foot fuck my corpse tillhe came all over my feet and toes., If my necrover was a woman,she could massage her clit with my soft cold toes till she climaxed. next my necrolover would focus on my semi erract lifeless cock and squeeze, jerk aan tug on my soft fully packed scotum until my e cock became totally rigid and shot out a great wad of of nice creamy cum in a msassive final involunartary post mortem climax .
Any body interested in this kind of role play in.W. Florida?

Back