jarod

Forum Regular
I have been a member for some time but could someone explain what the point of ranks are and how to get higher up the scale

Throwing an occasional carrot to the bunnies helps too!

Now stop that Flopsy! It's not like you don't get fed regularly! Please ignore the line above, it's just Flopsy trying to score some orange!

You could gain access to the secret room and elite status by making donations. In essence they are actually membership fees as donations are unsolicited random amounts that an individual is able to afford or feels are appropriate to contribute whereas here, amounts have been set with minimums required, removing the donation attributes. In addition, the donation only provides you with access for a set, limited amount of time and requires additional donations to renew/maintain access - much like membership fees. I would think in today's economic situation, something would be better than nothing, but those that make the rules have set them the way that they desire and we, as members looking to gain access to the higher ranks, associated privileges and premium content, must follow the rules that are in place if we are to obtain what they hold and we desire. I do not think that begging and bribery work as evidenced through discussions I have seen on the forum, so it is best to abide by the rules and either post your heart out or if you can afford it, support and donate to the site.
:secret room:

it is best to abide by the rules and either post your heart out

:retard: But even that doesn't guarantee you elite membership, especially if you only post lame shit, and Fideliodemo is the perfect example of that.

Cause you arent a cocksucking fag........like the rest of these damn nancies........

Spam!

Please report spam posts with a single click via the "report post" option. Thank you.

Where is 'report post'? - looked for, but could not find.

Where is 'report post'? - looked for, but could not find.

Deaddirty, look in bottom left corner of post you want to report. There are 2 icons, a star to give or take away reputation, and a triangle that you use to report the post. Personally, I'd like another option for spammers. Immediate hanging by neck until death with no trial and no appeal.

Thanks Hangtime.
Ah, I've got it. There's nothing visible, but when I put the cursor there the star and the 'report' triangle appear - but cursor has to be in exactly the right place, hard to find when you can't see it!
And I agree about the penalty - immediate hanging until death, on camera broadcast live on cdg, trousers pulled down for maximum humiliation and we get to see everything.

Back