Belgian victim searching killer for roleplay

deadvic

Forum Newcomer
I'm a 35 yo victim who likes shooting or strangulation, looking for someone who wants to roleplay being my killer, online or live.

Fantasy only.

Man, I wish I sure did.
Two bullets to your bare chest. You come out of the shower, and find me riffling through your things. You stop and drop yo0ur towel as I reach into my waste band and pull out a Glick. Your hands go up and you say, "NO, take what ever you want" I panic and my hand tenses, I hear a loud BAM and I see your handsome face grimace as you clutch your chest. You stagger to the wall and slide down, panting, a trickle of blood trailing down your chest over your ribs and tense abs. I walk over to you as you attempt to slide away from me. I kneel beside you and bring my left arm around your back, to pull you to me. I bring the Gluck to your bare chest, your chest heaving and I can feel your heart pounding against the barrel of the gun, powerful and steady beating. I pull the trigger one more time, and feel you stiffen in my arms, and see your face turn to fear, then almost confusion, before your loosen and fall dead against me, your ear to my own pounding heart.

Back