Tecpatl

Forum Resident
4919922.jpg

After 30 years police have identified another victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy. He was William George Bundy, who was almost 19 and a construction worker when he dissappeared in October of 1976.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20111129/news/711299790/

Was a really cute kid. The story says he was a diver and a gymnast in high school and was only a little over five feet tall. I can see why Gacy was attracted to him. Wonder what his final moments were like? How he liked having a dick up his tight little virgin ass and into his mouth? Wonder what the family thinks knowing their boy was a sex toy?

Thanks! Serial killers fascinate me

me too!!!!!!!!!!
and i LOVE being a sex toy!!!!!!!!!

What a cutie. I'm always torn and feel guilty about feeling horny thinking of that fat ugly clown fucking these hot young boys and then killing them. On the one hand, it is erotic like a movie I would get off to in such a scenario, but on the other, I abhor the reality of someone actually snuffing out a young man's life prematurely before he has had the opportunity to live his full life and enjoy all the fucks he would've been able to get being such a hottie. :sad::this isnt happening :dunno: :thinking:

If you were a serial Killer would you bury your victims on your property?

Wouldn't your find some place else?

JJ

Nope, I wouldn't be that stupid unless he enjoyed the fact that all his kills are beneath him. 1 body wouldn't cause a stink but when you add them up it's inevitable, no matter how much lime you dump on the bodies. LOL

Gacy was very confident within himself, but also not as smart as people may think; as an act of bravado he invited the detectives that had him under surveillance in his home. One went to the toilet, and through the vents came the smell of decay from the crawlspace.
Gacy said the smell had been caused by his dog peeing.
Kill 33 young men, and you really should know what dead bodies smell like...

Yes Yes Yes...it's all Very Horrible.... I agree completely....but lets be honest here......many (or most) of these boys were purely stupid and Darwin's theory was at play here.......these boys were not cutting edge in mental aptitude if they fell for a freak like Gacy. Need more be said?

Back