Tiff

Forum Regular
I love castration, it seems so hot to have a guy laying on a table legs sped and the doctor cutting in and pulling them out and snipping them out. are there any video out there that shows the procedure (good quality in full plz) :drool:

I got a castration video - but I do not know how to put it on here - can I mail it to someone for them to put it on here?

I so desire castration. Waiting though until the time is right, after all it is something you can only do once. The first video is something I'd desire to experience before full castration, cut, needled, then sewn back up. Eventually a full and slow penectomy, but that is something done right before I myself become one of the "cute dead guys" photo's on here myself.

me too :) with a suitable break between taking the first ball to allow more torture before final castration. i was once told that the worst feeling is after a penectomy while the balls and hormones are still generating sperm, and you feel horny, but have nothing to stimulate to make you cum. Not sure if that is true, but that surely is "cruel and unusual"?

Back