K

karatekidy

I'm actually a professional photographer and I have shot models posing dead before in a professional way. But secretly obviously I have a fetish for it!

I am based in the UK I'd love to pose you dead and take your photos and have fun with you pretending to be snuffed.

hit me up if you're interested at karatekidy@hotmail.com, put the subject matter as 'Photo Me Dead'

second that motion/question posted by mxboots888 and how long is the offer lasting as that will be another reason to come to the UK sooner than latter

I sent this dude a few routine photos
and he never replied.
I then wrote and asked him to respond and he never did.
:damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf:

SOOO ... I THINK THIS IS A SCAM --
-- he is just trying to get a collection of HORNY PHOTOS to get off on and has
NO intention of
TAKING ANY PHOTOS at ALL!

Anyone ever think of this angle??? Anyone have a similiar exprience?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Thanks Mr. Investigator!

too bad you are in the UK and I am in Canada. Would love to be your "model"

I highly suspect he's a fraud, mate...no photography at all, just a ploy to connect with hot guys and see horny photos. :damn wtf:

Thats not true arrow man lol, and when did you send me an email was it awhile ago?

I am a self employed photographer no lie, have no need to lie lol. I enjoy playing the killer role, and in past have taken photos of me dead and traded like for like mr arrow man so don't bull shit, if I didn't reply to you I don't know why. Maybe the email got lost so you can try again. We all know discretion is advised with this game so you can't blame a guy for having some discretion ...

I've only met up with three guys for play before but I enjoy it. When I've taken model customers photos sometimes I like making them pose like they are dead, v horny.

I think I've just found your email arrow man.. Foot soldier? I replied

And besides I'm not asking people to send pix of themselves arrowman I'm asking to take them for them! Lol

Hey yous guys ...

I am wrong about Karate here,
I've spoken with him more
and he is one HOT randy mate
who is into horny manly scenes
and takin' photos like he says.

I jumped to conclusions too soon a
and I completely regret my remarks.

I apologized to The KarateKidy
and he graciously has accepted my apology.
Just goes to show what a REAL MAN he REALLY is.

And hey....The KarateKidy,
he RAWKS the RAZZLE,
n' HOW !!
:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:
:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

Last edited:
Back