Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hello friends,

How are you.

I don't want to complain or anything, just some random thoughts.

Yesterday we had a long meeting witht he boss. He said he had new plans for the future of the company, promoting me and givining me higher pay.

In times of crisis thats awesome....but inside I was so bored, all I did was imagine naked dead guys on slabs.

I am very sick, thats ruining my career my whole meaningless life is phucked.

So I refused to take part in this new project. I just see no point in doing something that you have no motivation for.

I told my parents they were furious. I have told them I don't find my job interesting and don't care about money.

They thought I was suffering from depression and send me to a shrink.

:(

But what if I don't get a job at the morgue...??? I will be phucked again.

Did I take the right decision?

I pray to God every day that they hire me at the morgue because otherwise I feel absolutely stuck. People are not stupid and see that I have no interest in their boring corporate business plans.

The world economy is failing anyway. :sm (40):

My obsession is very bad.

PLEASE GOD HELP ME, and my friends here too, to fulfil our dreams and sick plans.

Thank you for reading my crap, feels great to be able to type this, I can't say this to anyone but you, friends.

Meatpie...

you mustn't let your lust for cdgs take over your life, tough as it may be.

our desires are still taboo and will never be accepted by the general public. maybe you are stronger than most, but this is a slippery road... so take care and think hard about the decisions you make, as i'm sure like many of us here,... there's a lot to lose if we're not careful.

its not easy, but be strong.

I don't care anymore, I've lost interested in everything except cdgs.

I wake up and go to sleep with the thought of washing a dead bloke and propping up his head, peeling his dead cock and eating smelly cold dead toes.

As I said I am very sick.

The point of life is to aspire to what you want, not being stuck and remaining unhappy for the rest of your life.

Meatpie take the job take the money, i dont know what type of work you do, but always go for the money, If you don't get a morgue job why not save what you can, and start you own undertaking firm, or sugest that diversification is needed in this unsteady economic climate and persuade your boss to look at the death industry as another money maker.
We all think of dead guys all of the time!, Money will always get what you want, if you have enough so never turn down any chance of making more.
Stick in at work , you may get sent off to meetings with realy hot guys in suits, you never know one might have an accident or heart attack when you are alone in an office together, imagine the fun you could have then.THINK POSITIVE MY FRIEND. SOMETIMES WISHES DO BECOME REALITY

Liked your last sentence best.

We will see what happens.

keep your regular job keep the pay and go to school to be a funeral director or get a job workng for the government to be a funeral home inspector get a part time job at the morgue or a funeral home

do not let a obession ruin your life..My uncle and cousin ran a funeral home now the home is out of bussiness but one of my cousin travel around the states inspecting funeral homes.Hes a real necro too does autospies at funeral homes and invited me to come and see it done.But I dont want to see a old croker that died of cancer a young one i dont mine.But where he is there are all old pasty white people they look bad when they are alive when they dead they look like a old mushy fish

It can't be only old, it's not plausible, thousands of young guys every year in America.

You should go.

It seems you can think rationally about it: either sink in (and you sound like being OK with that), or get help.

If you can see the difference between both and still want to sink in, do it. Just do it. I think you know that your choices have consequences, and that's it. Do you want approval? Here it is: Do it.

But if you realize that you do have the option of getting help, get help. It doesn't have to be this way. Take a look at other psychiatric problems like substance addiction, anorexia/self-image fuckeduptedness, major depression... The more you stay with the trouble and do not look for help, the more you sink in. And the more you sink in, the less way out you can see. And then you sink even more in. And see less way you. You catch my drift.

Once again: it doesn't have to be this way and you can be an "able person" in this society, if you want. You do not need to lose your job, ruin your relationship with your family and friends outside your community, or give yourself in to you "addiction". If you feel uncomfortable with this vision, get help.

Take care.
ZmbFck
ps: do not think positive. think practical.

I posted this thread more than two years ago, it's irrelevant as lots of things have changed since then I don't see why you bother replying.

Back