codymyself

Forum Regular
I keep my sexuality from everyone only you can know...
It was chemistry class when my classmate teased me of being gay but not necro ,he was wearing his daily uniform while I was wearing my p.e uniform I get turned on when I see him and I'm secretly in love with him I still say that I am straight because if I say I'm gay my classmates will tease me for life... suddenly he put his foot(he is wearing black socks and a new leather dress shoes you know that I love his feet with black socks and dress shoes) on my legs just to tease me that I like it but really I like it but I say "stop it,I'm not gay."until now he still does it to me but as usual I pretend to not like it but I love it...I want to kiss him,fuck him,kill him,pull his tie and take all of his clothes away from him or strip him but I can't so I just fantasize on him...

Fantasies are great, they do no harm!

If I was you I will get him drunk and shag him.

Do you have pics of him?

3344195488_431664089c_o.jpg

Quite cute, chinks in suits , very nice, I have been to China four times and walked round with a semi most of the time, there are some real stunners ouy there.
Meatpie - whats wrong with pancake? they are easy to fill and good for wraping around odd shaped things,you get my drift. lol.

the trouble with pancake is....that they are too flat!

:sm (43)::sm (43)::sm (43)::sm (43):

chineese, thais, philippino - all pancakes to me....but as I said, this is entirely my decision.

You can flame me because we are in the Basement section and everyone is free to voice their opinion about anything here, without the fear of breaking any rules.

Meatpie, your taste in guys is seriously faulty - Chinese, Thai, Filipinos are well cute, especially if they're young, smooth, and dead! Mind you, any guy is cute if he's young, smooth and dead.
PS Sorry I'm not posting much this week - I'm really busy with work, looks like I will be for a couple of weeks.

yeah we are cute.. so are indians, the french, the norse men, the penguins hahahaha everyone is cute in my universe

I have a super hot friend and we used to play and wrestle. I secretly always wanted more. One day he was bitchin cause he didnt get his dick sucked by some girl. He joked, so ya gonna take care of that for me lol. I was like whip it out big guy. All joking of ourse until he actually pulled it out and i put it in my mouth. Awkward... But now we do it all the time but still proclaim to be straight. Its whatever i enjoy it

I have a super hot friend and we used to play and wrestle. I secretly always wanted more. One day he was bitchin cause he didnt get his dick sucked by some girl. He joked, so ya gonna take care of that for me lol. I was like whip it out big guy. All joking of ourse until he actually pulled it out and i put it in my mouth. Awkward... But now we do it all the time but still proclaim to be straight. Its whatever i enjoy it

*APPROVED*

Back