spndx7hero

Forum Regular
Just a little something that popped into my head. Enjoy.

I mounted the steps with a faint sense of hesitation. My young, tight, muscled body glistened with sweat and dripped onto the sandy floor. My arms are pinned, tied behind my back, but I knew the protocol, I had been chosen for this. The ropes were just a formality, they knew I wouldn't run. The massive temple guard looked me over and snickered; he didn't think I had the strength the go through with it, he thought I would piss myself like so many others before me. The ground was literally covered in the blood and sweat and piss of hundreds, thousands of young men who had been through this way before. He heard a faint knock behind the door and nodded grabbing the leash that was tied to a collar around my neck he pulled me,
"This way little man"
He snorted. I went obediantly as he led me further up the steps and into the daylight. I have to admit my legs were trembling and I felt a strange sensation between my legs, my cock quivering with anticipation, barely hidden by the scant loin cloth I was dressed in. The white linen bulged as blood rushed to my sex organ, wanting desperatly one last fuck. The door opened and the guard pulled me through the hole in the roof of the corridor, into the bright daylight. The crowd was loud, cheering, crying, moaning, praying; the dusty stage onto which i was brought was covered in dried and wet pools of blood. The stage stood upon a small hill in the center of a bowel like arena, the crowds stood upon the sloping hills surrounding the stage, each one craning to see my form as the guard brought me out of the darkness of the subterranean corridor. In the middle of the stage stood a circular stone altar, just recently scrubbed down and glistening in the hot burning sun. Above the circular altar was a polished mirror that hung suspended by a pyramidal frame, this was the altar to the rain god. After the last world war utterly destroyed human civilization, the nation had falled into disrepair, the leaders becoming more and more cruel. And then the drought happened. Rain had not fallen upon this land for over ten years and crops were failing, so the king ordered sacrifices to the rain god to satisfy his thirst. For this reason I was chosen; I was an expert swimmer, fisherman, and born with a pair of bright blue eyes. I was taken from my home and told I would be making the best sacrifice for my people, because the Rain god fell in love with me and wanted me with him. So I accepted, I thought it was an honor to be chosen...plus it was a way out of this hell.

The guard dragged me to the center of the stage where the priest, dressed in a blood red cassock stood at attention, his face covered by a black veil. The crowd became silent as my young body was stretched onto the stone altar. The guard ran his hands through my pitch black hair and cut a few pieces off as a momento.
"Such a pretty thing...Such a waste"
he said, before leaving the stage. I looked at the priest who seemed to ignore me.
"My people!!",
he shouted begining a speech he had said maybe a thousand times before. The stone was cold on my back and my firm thighs strained against my bonds. The guard had stretched my limbs to the limit, nearly dislocating my legs and shoulders. I tensed my abs, trying to hold in my nerves. I need to be strong...need to be strong. BUt I couldn't help it, I was afraid. Like everyone else I had my doubts whether the rain god even existed, he seemed only able to speak to the priests and no rain ever came, I even forgot what it tasted like. But part of me wanted to believe, it wanted my sacrifice to mean something...even if I was dying for nothing. The priest gestured to me and then removed my loincloth, letting my half hard cock plop out onto my abs. Precum was already dripping out and my balls clung tightly to my body. I gulped down my nervousness and watched helplessly as the priest made his theatrical gesutres
God, just do it already...this is torture!
I thought to myself. Finally from his robes he procured a shimmering gold knife. Long and sharp it glistened in the light of the sun. I shivered as it came out, my jaw began to quiver and I realized I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be back by the river swimming and fishing in the dank muddy waters that were brought from hundred of miles away. I shook my head but a leath strap was secured over my forehead. The priest didn't even look at me or offer me words of comfort, he just ran his trembling hands over my nubile flesh and then placed the knife directly below my sternum. With a long ceremonial chant eminating from his voice he reached a crescendo and then plunged the knife in.
I gasped and my body tensed as the knife went effortlessly in, cutting through muscle and organ like it was cutting through butter.
"AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I screamed as loud as I could, and the crowd cheered at my agony. I looked up hoping to be spared the vision of my own execution but the mirror that hung above me was a cruel joke. I saw as the priest gleefully cut a crescent shaped hole under my rib cage with methodical precision. My eyes wide open and filled with terror I watched as he plunged his hand into my chest cavity and began pushing innards to the side. I screamed again but I couldn't hear it, I only saw my mouth open wide in agony as I saw the priest's hands push up and stretch my skin. Slowly he pulled my heart out of my chest, making sure not to sever any arteries I watched in shock and horror as He cried out to the heavens and then in one dramatic slash he cut my heart away from my body. Immediately I felt my body go cold, like i had plunged into snow, completely naked. My eyes focused on the two blue orbs watching me from above. The rain god was real and he was looking down at me with pity and revulsion, though his cock was hard and spurting cum all over his firm abs and chest. Blood poured out my chest and fell onto the altar filling the resivoir and streaming to the bowls that would be used in blessing. My eyes darted this way and that for what seemed like an eternity as my brain remained alive even though my heart had been ripped out of me. The priest held up my still beating heart and cried out to the heavens and the people answered back. My gaze went back to the mirror and there was the rain god again, his own heart missing from his bleeding body. HE gestured me to come to him and I rose up from the altar no longer feeling any pain. He brought me into his arms and turned me around,
"You must watch...You cannot join me until you are buried."
I felt his strong arms around me as the priest threw my heart into a fire and the smoke billowed up toward me. He then walked back to my body, stretched out and covered in blood. Finally with medical meticulousness he prodded my body making sure every drop of blood was gone. Then he waved the guard over who undid the bindings and grabbed my left foot. The priest muttered,
"He was not the chosen one, it didn't even rain."

"Like it ever does."
Said the guard as he dragged my body off the stone altar like some piece of meat, not caring that my head cracked open as it hit the floor. He pulled me to the mass grave just outside the arena. Some of the faithful touched my body and used my blood to bless their children. But I was brought to the edge of the pit where the sacrifices were laid; the guard lay me long side and then pushed me over with his foot. I fell with a sickening wet plop onto about 12 other naked men all of whom had the same terrified look on their faces and gaping holes in their chests. I felt the rain god pull me into him and the world drifted away as sand was thrown ontop of my body.
"Why didn't it rain...they said you loved me and that you had chosen me."
I asked as the rain god turned me around. He was beautiful, radiant dark skin, pitch black hair and bright blue eyes that flashed with thunder and lightning. He smiled and kissed me on my wet lips.
"I did...but the priest failed to give you to me the way I wanted. He always fails. What I want...what i need is not a heart. but this."
He grabbed my pulsing cock and balls and cupped them in his hands. I immediately came and experienced pure ecstacy. My cum dripped onto his body and caused thunder to roll along the side of his dark body.
"You gave me your last cum...in your moment of death, now you are mine for eternity. But the priest and the people will not get rain...for they have dishonored me by killing my beloved."
He took me in his arms and we flew higher and higher into the clouds as I wrapped myself in his embrace.

dark hair, blue eyes, and he voluntarily gets his heart cut out. that's all of my fantasies at once! thx!!!!

dark hair, blue eyes, and he voluntarily gets his heart cut out. that's all of my fantasies at once! thx!!!!

Man, a voluntary sacrifice, willingly climbing the steps up the sacrificial pyramid toward your death, offering your heart to the gods (even if just to the gods of your own lust), has been my fantasy my entire life...

What a good movie that would make. Exactly the way you wrote it! Only I'd have more victims. One after the other, one more perfect than the one before. I need to take a shower!

Back