phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Kevin is a an internet millionaire who gives himself a huge birthday party and ends up deaded
Partyboy Kevin

Kevin getting offed

Kevin dies on his own birthday cake

Cadaver pics

On the slab

CSi is widely known for it's gay necrophilia as is NCIS where the forensic experts are all openly gay and called the dead dudes "handsome" and "what a waste" several times. I've watched all episodes.

But by far the most shocking gay necro series is "Six feet under" by HBO. We've discussed that show many times, in one scene the mortican gently wipes the feet of the dead young handsome dude with a wet towel, it's almost like he is having sex with the dead dude.

The actor's name is John Brotherton. He also played Joe Walker in the Season 6 premiere of Dexter (and he died in that episode as well). He was hot here and he's hot there as well.

But by far the most shocking gay necro series is "Six feet under" by HBO. We've discussed that show many times, in one scene the mortican gently wipes the feet of the dead young handsome dude with a wet towel, it's almost like he is having sex with the dead dude.

By any chance do you know where I can watch this scene...would love to see this handsome dudes feet!

I saw this episode, wasn't the victim wearing children's underwear?

I highly doubt any of the characters on CSI are gay necrophiles...simply saying that another man is handsome doesn't make a guy gay. Just like how if I say another woman is beautiful it doesn't make me a lesbian. I watch CSI with my mom sometimes and I don't see any evidence of any of the characters being necrophiles.

Wow. Somehow this does a lot for me thinking me being the actor :yes:

All that fake blood makeup, cake/creamy stuff, the close-up shots/examination of the mouth, exposed wearing that funny underwear with pants down, cocky guy in a humiliating death scene... Must be fun making it :winner:

Thanks.

The actor's name is John Brotherton. He also played Joe Walker in the Season 6 premiere of Dexter (and he died in that episode as well). He was hot here and he's hot there as well.

I think he should win an Emmy for Playing Dead. The blank stare is just beautiful.

How did he die anyway? Why all the examination inside the mouth?

Back