Dom guy near Cincinnati, OH here. I love doing all forms of cock/ball torture, and would enjoy the opportunity to go all the way with a sub guy

Mm mm i love this and i want see video of castration hot guy with big genitals

There's a site that's called manmods.com, but it requires a "upgrade" for unlimited access. Other sites like Tribe or eunuch.org is actually pretty good too.

i've always thought about it as a result of fighting the most where loser gets forced fixed, but any forced castration is hot. They always say its the best when you get the chance to do it of course as rare as that is and brutal.

When U have not emptied your balls for more than a month to prepare & be ready for a big fight. The other guy swings U a right into the jaw. U stagger. He feels that he is about to win the fight: U are rung. The only thing to do is to destroy the center of your strength, your identity, your testicles, to win the fight. He is a fighter: he really does not care to explode them & all the sperm emagazine in.

Thought i was alone on this never would i ever do it but the thought of grabbing a guy balls while hes fucking someone and just takeing them has always kinda turnned me on .... Not sure why

Yeah It's a fucking hot fantazy - To fuck a cunt, I moan of pleasure then swear I gonna flood her with my seed. All this fucking pleasure from my hardon while I'm fucking her but a guy suddenly comes into my back then roughly grab me by my too exposed ballsack. I groan of pain. No time to react, egg sized balls but he slices the thin cords

Always want to do this. Go into a booth and insert two screws into the wall next to the glory hole. Then when someguy shoves his cock and balls through the opening, i tie a cord around the base of his manmeat and secure it by wrapping it around the two screws. No matter how hard he tries to pull back he can.'t.

Then I can take my time chewing and biting and eating his meat, maybe using a match to light him up. Insert needles into his shaft and through the meat of his balls....what fun

Yeah I need to empty my balls. No cunt. So I shove my junk through a glory hole. I feel a firm hand grab my penis & my ballsack. That makes me hard. I feel it's a guy. My genitals like to feel it's rough. That makes me harder. He have my reproductivesystem in fully erect. He sucks it. I feel he likes the size of my breeder tool & my egg sized balls. He knows them full of sperm. He knows I want to shot my load. I suddently feel pain. I can't to escape

Back