feralmember

Forum Newcomer
how effective would oxycodone be at knocking a dude out so I can enjoy his unconscious body?

Anyone have any experience with this? What drug should I use?

Discuss. :)

i have this stuff called hydroxyzine. i told my buddy to give me some whenever he wants to use me in my sleep. Works pretty well. takes like 30 mins for me to completely black out

Feral and strangle you naughty boys! ..........wanna play?

LOL, oxycodone is for pain is not going to make the guy sleep. if becomes unconscious that is a serious side effect that needs 911.

where do you get this stuff and what are the side affects...how dangerous is this? Can he slip this to you without you knowing??

Thanks higladius, you beat me to the punch. As a former home health worker I was going to say that oxycodone has nothing to do with knocking someone out. It is for severe pain relief. Often we used it for orthopedic surgery cases or cancer pain relief. It usually doesn't make someone pass out unless they overdose and then they do more then pass out.

If you gave a guy enough oxycodone to knock them out, besides putting his life at risk, you would probably disable his ability to get erect. He just wouldn't be as much fun.

i have this stuff called hydroxyzine. i told my buddy to give me some whenever he wants to use me in my sleep. Works pretty well. takes like 30 mins for me to completely black out

When hydroxyzine is used to knock you out, do you have take an overdose to get the effect or do you take it with alcohol? Have you had any aftereffects?

As many others said, oxycodone is for pain relief and will not knock a person out without putting their life at risk.

just one pill and some alcohol would do the trick for me. I'll admit, i was a lil worried, i did black out, and didnt wake till the next more, still tied up, and my ass hurting, but hey i wanted it. lol

Hi Thanks for sharing. Wondering any side effects such as "hang-overs" in case you use it secretly?

well to be honest, i've never had a hangover. But since the pill that i take is prescribed to me, i should have any side effects to begin with, except for the intial one, which is drowsy as hell lol

the so called date rape drug is the best,
some asshole gave it to me about 5 years ago and i
awole 8 hours later in some hotel room
wrapped like a mummy in saran wrap!!!!!
2who knows what the fucker did to me!

TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!

I think it is legal in Mexico for treating insomnia. I would not recommend any one take it for recreational use. Any other medical questions?

Understood, oxycodone isn't what I want. Can anyone recommend something to do the trick? Hydroxzine or what else? And more importantly, how could I get some in the states?

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to play with an unconscious guy. So bad.

the so called date rape drug is the best,
some asshole gave it to me about 5 years ago and i
awole 8 hours later in some hotel room
wrapped like a mummy in saran wrap!!!!!
2who knows what the fucker did to me!

TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!

Was used this way, asking for:
one time with alcohol, the guy did a lot, could see some photos of it, got severely burned, had my body cover with wounds, but yes, was reaaly what I was searching for
another time, with rape drug, whipped to blood, beaten, use in a dirty way, ...
Like it this way, as far as possible, as real as possible ...

Back