Meal4u24at

Forum Newcomer
I am going to ofer a prayet of conversion for all the souls that belong to this site. Just know, Jesus is ready to receive anyone of us if we have faith, hope, love in our hearts to turn away from our sinfull acts and take up our crosses daily, maybe even every moment of our day, to follow Christ on the path of holieness.

Let us pray:

Our Father.
Who art in heaven.
Hollowed, be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done.
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread.
And forgives our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.
Lead is not imto temptation, but delover us from evil.

Amen

lolololol.gif

I suppose Jesus/Christ/whatever would approve of us necros/cannibals as he advocates eating flesh and drinking blood, and killing with the sword :hahahahha:

You have got a point there, as the Gallieans (and else where in that area) which Jesus is part of and at that time used to have these love feasts which included cannibalisim, even the earliest popes got involved int theses love feats and it was popular up to the late 600s.

First, Jesus did not advocate killing with the sword. He did warn against it: " He who lives by the sword shall surely pairish by the sword". Next, Jesus dif not condone canibalism, what he did teach was to eat HIS flesh and drink HIS blood and whoever does so, shall inherit eternal life. HE did not say that we must eat each others flesh.

This conversation has been very stimulating and I wish I could have a personsl one-on-one meeting with you guys to discuss the merits of this phillosophy. Unfortunately, I cannot tvl internationally, but will be available the ladt week on December to tvl in the US.

Please, let's continue this dialog. Maybe I can convirnce you or you can show me how true you live your beliefz.

I WILL live up to my words, keep your identity safe. I believe deep down, no one here could ever live up to their boast.

Talk to who ever is courageous enough to continue dialog, as I am open to it and am will to meet descretely with someone to have further discussions.

Bye gor mow

First, Jesus did not advocate killing with the sword. He did warn against it: " He who lives by the sword shall surely pairish by the sword". Next, Jesus dif not condone canibalism, what he did teach was to eat HIS flesh and drink HIS blood and whoever does so, shall inherit eternal life. HE did not say that we must eat each others flesh.

This conversation has been very stimulating and I wish I could have a personsl one-on-one meeting with you guys to discuss the merits of this phillosophy. Unfortunately, I cannot tvl internationally, but will be available the ladt week on December to tvl in the US.

Please, let's continue this dialog. Maybe I can convirnce you or you can show me how true you live your beliefz.

I WILL live up to my words, keep your identity safe. I believe deep down, no one here could ever live up to their boast.

Talk to who ever is courageous enough to continue dialog, as I am open to it and am will to meet descretely with someone to have further discussions.

Bye gor mow

Well since more people have been slaughtered in the name of the Christian religion throughout history, one has to welcome your prayer. The more dead for jesus the better eh?

Let us not forget that just in the 20th century alone, more murders and war was attributed to politics, not religion.

Hitler- We already know of the 6million Jews he had ruthlessly murderef in concentration camps, but that was not all, millions more suffered because he brought the entire world into war. All this and more, for vain glory.

Stallin- His 33 year reign of terror got 50 million people killed. Again, for his selfish vain glory.

Mao Tse Tung- This faniatical crackpot ordered his people to kill sparrows and pull up every blade of grass, all because he hated symbols of life. However, that is not the worst of it, he ruthlessly murdered over 70 milliin Chinese citizens and 30 million plus of that 70 million were needless starved to death.

All of these world leaders had one thing in common- None of them believef in God and thetefore, the prospect of a final and absolute judgement. These men of the world had no religion.

Hitler was not a non-believer - For those who think that Hitler was otherwise - "I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Almighty Creator. By fighting the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work" (Mein Kampf p.65). And don't forget that the Nazi's all wore belts with the inscription "Gott Mit Uns" (god with us)

You cannot equate non-belief to the motivation for killing, suppressing, and controling people. The fact that these despots kill is motivated by power and greed. Religion is their competitor so they ban it. It is despicable that you try to simply equate these heinous acts being motivated by their non-belief alone. Shame!

now why should we convert to a god whos evil acts make any evils we have done pale in comparison.

To zonmoy's question: Each person can act as an agent for good or to act as an agent of evil. Free will is what each person has. You can choose to do good and bring Christ in this world where ever you go and in all that you do, or not.

God, only wills good. In our fallen nature, our capicity to respond and recognize this is a consequence to this imperfect nature.

The choice is your to or not to consider this. That's free will.

Choose wisely

God, only wills good for all, but mankind, do to his fallen and im

Mxboot888- First: having God with us does not equate belief. Our currancy says in the latin In God we trust. All that says about a culture is that they recognize God, not believe in God. For belief is not just something you profess with your lips, also with your actions in cooperation with God's will.

Next. Hitler's proclaimation of doing the will of the almighty is certianly a misguided one, definiantly an evil act all together. He invoked the name of God in vain. Jesus commsnded " You shall love your neighbor and yout enemy as you love yourself." The act of hating and extrrminatimg any human being is not act of love, nor acting with good conscience in cooperation with both God's love and His will.

Mein Kampf was never intended to be, nor is, or ever will be a religious document used by the true Christian faithfull. Mein Kampf is diametrically opposed to the teachings of Christ. Anyone can invoke God's name in vain,however; they do it at the peril of their soul.

Again, like zonmoy, you too, have the choice to accept or reject Christ in all that he teaches. The choice is yours.

God love you all!

Please, this is not the place to proselytize. We've had discussions such as this before. I propose that those who want to be preached to can PM our necro friend Meal4u24at directly. And for those who haven't read the bible from cover to cover, I have chosen just a small sampling of the immorality of this so called holy book and presented it on this thread -

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php/18706-Gay-Death/page2

Mxboots888- Thank you for your input on the discussion, however, you don't have to read what I write. Again, if this is a subject you feel uncomfortable, then maybe you should consider disengaging yourself from this conversation.

Either way friend, you got my prayers.

After sixty years of being on this planet, and seeing what so-called jesus crap has caused in the form of hatred, death, destruction, war, isolation, self-loathing, mental illness, pedophilia, and an untold dearth of misery, I can only say two words: BITE ME!!!

"Religion is the greatest formentor of hatred the world has ever seen" H. L. Mentgen

I agree with mxboots888, this is no place for proselytizing. If religion helps you cope with this world then I am happy for you, however it does not have the same impact on everyone (including myself). I respect the sincere intent of the prayer, this just does not seem to be the appropriate venue.

others...
6082417.jpggunstud20.jpgA2.JPG
In fantasy is possible to send the man of prayer to meet his God. Eh eh

Last edited:
Back