phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
This handsome dude with beautiful feetswas 19 yo. The vid shows him mortally wounded writhing in pain and then the poor guy dies. Second part of vid shows one of the shooters already killed by the police

great vid phyzzique :yes:

I think you got it backwards. According to the statement, that's the guy who killed Vitor a few seconds before dying. Then the second guy is Vitor who was shot 23 times. Both are real hottties especially the dying one. Great Post!

I think you got it backwards. According to the statement, that's the guy who killed Vitor a few seconds before dying. Then the second guy is Vitor who was shot 23 times. Both are real hottties especially the dying one. Great Post!
I tried to be as accurate as possible my Portuguese is limited. I thought the police might have been better shots and hit the kid in the head.....anyway, the first dude is so handsome and it was so awesome to watch him die in real time and he does have beautiful feets in any language. BTW glad you are paying attention:bow:

I hope, i will die as he, when i will visit Brasil next year. This i my last wish, oh please lovely Brasil boys shot me dead, when i visit your country. I hope,that the gangster will pull my clothes down. I will wear expensive clothes.This is amazing. i hope, i will be found naked.

Back