oh its just a thing i do on forums like this and DFN. i used to take part in a lot of masochist sessions with my ex and i guess it derived from that.

Though I am a necrophile, I do advise you treat women fairly and equally. There's no room for objectifying them as bitches. The only time to objectify a woman, is when she's stone cold dead ;)

sorry i should have mentioned, at work and in my personal life, i treat everyone with the respect they deserve

however, on here, i am a misogynist, sadist and masochist.

How to prolongate the membership? Should I receive else one PM from u, Meatpie, or I can use the previous one?

I've sent yout both instructions on how you can join/extend your membership.

I've sent you a message on how you can join.

Meat pie! I was your fan. I'd like to see a secret. Please tell me a registration method of a premium.

Hello,

I've sent you instrucitons on how you can join our exclusive club.

Meatpie,
Although I'm logged on and the site knows who I am, I can't get into the SR and it's dropped my message allocation (which is why I'm contacting you this way - I can't send PMs without deleting stuff i don't want to lose).
And I haven't had any renewal notification - and I think we agreed a while back that you'd send that a few days before the SR membership ran out, prrecisely to avoid this sort of problem!

I will look into this DD, thanks for notifying me.

Thanks Meatpie!

hello Meat pie~i don't know how to join the Elite Membership clearly,and how to donate?in RMB way..

Back