Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
ioh8Y2H.jpg

Elite accounts offer a whole host of enhancements over our regular free accounts.

If you are a serious uploader or if you simply enjoy our awesome community then a premium account is definitely something you should consider. ;)

What do premium members get? Here is the list of enhancements. As you will see, premium members enjoy additional benefits across the entire site.

Features

• Access to our Secret Room section and our huge and exclusive archieves.
  • "Forum Elite" will appear under your username.
  • In case you forget your password you can request password reset from our support team.
  • Unlimited number of private conversations and instant messaging.
  • Elite users can edit and delete their comments in private messages.
  • Unlimited photo and video uploads with permission to edit and delete uploads.
  • Ability to create and manage own social groups with full group administrator permissions including private and invite only groups.
  • Elite users can edit and delete their own media uploads.
  • Email notifications of new friend requests and group join requests.
  • Editing options on own threads and posts.
  • Unlimited storage space in albums.
  • Forum elite users can delete visitor messages in their profiles.
  • Access to your account 24/7 even when the server is overloaded.
  • 24/7 technical and account support via chat or email.
To apply for membership send me a message.

Activation of premium accounts is normally done within 24 hours of funds clearing though it is often done within a couple of hours. You will receive a private message via the site to inform you that your elite account is active and when it will expire.

We hope you enjoy your premium account and look forward to having you as a member of our group.

Cute Dead Guys forum staff

It's True!!!!!! I was a violent, psycho sicko pervert until I discovered the joys of the Secret Room and now look at me!....well, alright, but I hardly ever machine gun nuns anymore! .....and it is really handy being able to store more messages in my inbox and sent message box. It's always a wrench to have to clear out stuff.

By the way Meatpie, that 'thing' in the Secret Room, the one under the other 'thing' with those two 'things' next to the really blood-curdling 'thing' , you know the one I mean, the 'thing' that made that member faint the other week, well it made my pants soooooo wet and by the time I'd finished doing something about it I had to go and lay down in a darkened room for a couple of hours.

In summary, CDG rocks, Secret Room is truly AWESOME!

That would be telling but I'll give you a clue - He's from this planet! (WHO SAID 'NOT LIKE PLATINUM' ?)

What should I do to be " a Premium Member on CDG"? How long will the member identity last for each donation? Thank you for your time!

Membership is grantded depending on post count and user reputation level, we consider all applicants individually.

I'm interested. Could u please pm me the detail to become a premium user? thanks a lot.

There is no need to post your emails, please.

You will receive a private message.

I have had a number of messages from our members requesting details on gaining access to our secret room and becoming Elite Members of CDG. To assist any of our members wishing this information - simply send Meatpie a PM (Private Message) - Look for his name in the left hand margin of his post above and left click with your mouse - it opens up options - select 'Private Message' - and it opens up the messaging system - pre-addressed to Meatpie. He will be happy to advise you on how to gain access.

That's one way yes but members can apply for membership by clicking on "Elites" from the top menu then "Join Group".

Back