yeah, i like alive girls just as much but theres just something about it, i dont know. I guess thats what lead me to this site. WHen you search it on google, this site is the first that comes up.

dead women thread, this comes 2nd after gore2gasm
and this site is more sexually orientated rather than just the shock bait with the other ones. I just get off on it, doesnt mean im like that in real life though.

Real life? So this is like a video game for you?

I don't know you that well yet but from your comments you sound messed up. And you are 24, tiem to grow some balls.

You won't get arrested for saying you dream of fucking a dead girl. :hahahahha:

Welcome philadelphia - sounds like Meatpie is having you for breakfast :)

Naa, im not messed up. I own and run a business, pay my own mortgage and dont take any meds.

necrophilia is actually quite common m8

Im not sure if i can mention the sites, please delete post if not, but theres dfn, dolcett sites.

I even spoke to a guy on Dolcettish that turned out to live like 2 miles from me

its just people dont tend to talk about it because its taboo, just like white women cant talk about how much they crave black cock

Evening Meatpie, see you've got your filling :breakfast:
Well, a Manchester man pie makes a change from a Melton Mowbray pork pie :jawdrop:

Death is difficult subjest to discuss, let alone necrophilia. Sometimes even close family members find it hard to talk about death, dead bodies and dying.

true. when its close to home, then its just "death", that subject we all like to bury at the back of our heads.

But if its a bitch i dont know, will never know, had nothing to do with then out come the tissues (and not for crying)

See, I told you are a creep. That's totally fucked up.

Back