Good evening and welcome to the group new members. If you are still not approved check your inbox or send me a pm.

Hello, meatpie, I would like to know the price for elite membership. There are some interesting stuff there.

True, we have thousads of rare and exclusive images in our Secret Room. Check your inbox for details on how you can join.

Hey! Been visiting this forum for a few years now, only recently made an account. Can I still pay for the elite membership? Thanks!

Hi, I just arrived, but I'm really interested.

I don't wanna go necessarily into a long explanation about why death is so important to me because is kinda unbelievable and really long. But I really want to see what's cooking, good looking.

I love this site. So much. My first experience post-shrooms was on this site like 6 years ago I think, and I learned a lot.
Thank you in advance, Meatpie, whatever your decision is. Your site is amazing and you are too.

Thank you it would be interesting if you open up a bit more and tell us what so unbelievable about your interest in death. I believe most of us can relate and will understand.

I paid for 1 month elite membership why it is impossible to join the elite group? meatpie why am i impossible to send you private messages...???

I have some photos from China to share with everyone, I also like these things very much, would you please let me join?

Back