We we a bit backed up yesterday we apologize for the delay. I see now all accounts in queue upgraded.

Thank you much appreciated and needed. RESPECT!!! :bow:

Agreed. And I'd encourage anyone reading this to join the elite unless there really is a good reason not to (I appreciate that for some there really is a reason - we don't all have any resources to spare for instance, a few members really do have to count every penny). But most of us probably can pay, and we need as many paying members as possible in order to keep the site viable (it isn't free to run, you know!), reduce and hopefully eliminate the lockouts, increase our security, and hopefully improve the site for all of us.

Security and remaining censorship free is by far our biggest expense last couple of months have been very difficult with all the abuse going on against the entire community.

There have been dozens of attempts to censor individual threads.

every now and then the site/forum keeps locking me out and says i need an elite membership.
is something wrong with the site? or is this really a policy for free members or something?

Hello,

Most likely you were kicked out by the system for long period of inactivity and low post count. Good to see you back. :super couple:

Hello,

Most likely you were kicked out by the system for long period of inactivity and low post count. Good to see you back. :super couple:

oh i see.
thank you ♥

and it happens from time to time. i definately do want to post more on this site :) i think it's cool :)

I highly recommend upgrading your account to elite membership our resources are limited and you may get kicked out again.

Back