Hello,

You need to improve your reputation level before you can apply for elite membership.

Hello,

I've sent you all the details, check your inbox.

Hi! I really wanna join this group. I have three questions:

1. How much it cost if they´re 1, 2 or 3 months?.
2. How wil the invoice appear (I mean the name) in my debit card movements (Do you accept debit card?)- I want absolute discretion about the name in my movements.
3. Do you have any discount if I join?

Greetings and sorry for my English!

There are a number of requirements that you need to meet before you can apply for elite membership I have sent you both instructions.

I have enjoyed the site so well. I tried to join elite membership. It told me they were np groups at this time i could join. It maybe that i am new to the site. Plz let me know what i have to do to give a few bucks to keep cdg going.

It told me they were np groups at this time i could join.

That is correct, as a new member you don't meet our criteria for elite membership try to increase your post count and earn a few reputation points from other members!

how many vids I need to post to extend my elite membership,I do got some collections

No, of course not. When you apply for membership we take into consideration your reputation level, post count, group activity and even how many friends you invited to join our community.

:Christmas Tree:

Back