Wow! They were still alive when they got their heads cut off. The head on the left was still moving! Even more amazing is that they guys were not tied up when they did it. At least the knife was sharp and it was done quickly and cleanly. Love how they put their heads on top of their asses.

The two guys was so beauty. I prefer the first. Thanks for video

I guess the way to do it is to grab the guy's chin. That holds the head up and also stiffles any screaming. With the first guy, you can see him frowning and then just suddenly his face relaxes, so I assume that the moment of death for him.
Both guys look like they had pretty tight bodies. Wish I could see their legs.
The text says there are more videos like this, but they don't want to post them. Damn them!

I just shot a load looking at that video over and over again. The first guy is fucking hot, and has a great body. I'd love to play with that bod. Those Syrians just don't know how to have fun!

Agree with all of the above comments. Meatpie one great vid:bow:

Fuck ya! Hot pumping stumps/heads/chopped bods! #2 just didn't want to stop pumping it's hot red blood! Awesome!

I wish we could have seen a better video of them with before, to see what they really looked like. And the camerman had should have done a continuous shot and in focus. STill pretty fucking hot -- I get hard each time I look at it.

Still think they should hack off their cocks and shove those into their dead mouths. Since gay is wrong in their world. Better yet, shove each other's cock into each other's mouths

Still think they should hack off their cocks and shove those into their dead mouths. Since gay is wrong in their world. Better yet, shove each other's cock into each other's mouths

....and stuff their faces into each other's bare asses.

Just evil what they do to these beautiful men, too sad but they're so gorgeous!
From the few closeups of the first hotties face I was so reminded of this Chilean hunk from the Spanish soaps named David Chocarro, here he is:

The boys are young and have healthy bodies. It would be nice beheaded when excited well to leave them naked and with hands on their dick. Dumb guys are killers, they have a fixed ideea with clothes...

I spent hours yesterday scouring the internetz for a better quality version of this to no avail, I believe this was uploaded only to liveleak directly from source - someone's private beheading collection!

Please someone who has an account on LiveLeak contact the uploader and invite him to CDG, I am sure he has lots more stuff to share.

Back