I spent hours yesterday scouring the internetz for a better quality version of this to no avail, I believe this was uploaded only to liveleak directly from source - someone's private beheading collection!

Please someone who has an account on LiveLeak contact the uploader and invite him to CDG, I am sure he has lots more stuff to share.

Thanks for working so diligently on our behalf! We really appreciate it. Would love to see more of these two, and whatever else exists. Our dicks really need it!

I know I already commented, BUT this is definitely one of my all time favourite beheading vids alongside Chechclear! Thanks again for posting, Meatpie. :hot:

THIS will becum a horny mansnuff jackin' CLASSIC, too !! :stroke:
RIGHT UP there with Chechclear n' Danny Pearl !! :shock::horny:

This is even better. Thanks again, Meatpie! My favorite part is the first 12 seconds - the guy holds his mouth really tightly, and it looks like he's kissing the palm of his hand. I find it really sexy.

WOW! DM, thanks for posting this! TOTALLY AWESOME! First guy especially is so fucking mega cute! Agree with all the posts above! Randy, you sure are one horny lil' stud monkey, wish I was there to see you shoot your load (in my mouth)! Cutie number one is gonna feature big time in my dreams tonight!

OMG 1 of best beheading

I need full version and quality of this!!

Fantastic. But not fantasy. Real. Ahead of their times, really. So calm. So beautiful. Is there follow up as to how their bodies and heads ended up?

Why no full version T_T

One of these days these guys are going to invest in some good equipment so we can clearly see what is happening without all the wind noise. They need a producer big time

To be grab the chin is perfect to control the head moving and feel the blood vessels on his neck, the second interest way, you grab the victim by the eye-Socket.

Great video, thanks again Meatpie....they were hot both, the first one was a real cutie. I would have put the heads on the ground in a manner to have their lips touching...the kiss of death!

Back