Scat is te most fucked up of all fetishes known to man. Necrophilia is common and beautiful. :rude_churnit:
Sorry, Meatpie. Scat is just one of many fetishes. I tried it for a few months but decided it wasn't for me. But it wasn't a fucked up fetish. Necrophilia is common and beautiful and great for many. I prefer the body before it is dead. I want to make it dead. So what fetish is better than another?

Rather than watching two dudes having sex while covered in their own shit, I'd rather watch them have sex covered in their own blood.

I don't mind scat as a fantasy. I like to see it combined with the killing of men. Force some stupid muscle hunk to eat shit, wash it down with piss, then fucking kill the worthless piece of shit bitch in the most painful and gory way imaginable. The shit is just an extreme way to degrade him and remind him of what he is. Shit.

I dont mind watching a hot guy taking a dump and seeing his hole open up nicely, saw a colleague do that in middle school and ever since I had this fantasy, but I don't think I'd ever touch it, smear it or taste it. The smell is repulsive and even in those hot & bothered moments when you dip your dick into an ass and you get dirty, the smell is a turn off.

I am heavily into scat but I agree that SOMETIMES the smell is the things that turns "hot" into "disaster". Just a reminded, I guess, of how powerful that particular sense is. For me … my scat fantasies (and realities) and my necro fantasies are quite separate. I've never combined the two. Unusual? Do many/most of you combine fantasies? Or do you have different things that are quite separate, and appeal at different times/situations?

For me the two do combine - the guy who dies pissing snd shitting into his underwear is hottest of all.

I love scat! I'm a regular toilet for a hung guy that lives by me, it's one of the most insane, intimate, and pleasurable forms of sex.

Welcome, blazingreenz :)

i love drinking a guys piss now and then because its sterile and probably wont hurt you but shit is a different story

Back