I like have two beautiful muscular hairy ass cheeks grind onto my heavily bearded face. My tongue worming its way into the tight wet dark hole. I huff the musky man stink from under the big juicey low hanging balls resting on my furry chin. I sure dont want to be served anything found inside. On the other hand having my tongue snaking up under a thick warm 4skin, tickling the head and piss slit of a thobbing cock, begging for something anything to drink...piss, precum or cum is most appealing to me.

scat play

Here you can see guys playing dirty sex or shit play.
You can see they love it. Of course scat action is not for everybody. scat.play 1.jpgscat play 2.jpgscat play 3.jpgscat play 4.jpgscat play 9.jpg:horny::grin:

I realy want to get into Scat, but so few guys in my part of Country into it. Would love a real filthy scat buddy.

I have no idea how I got into Scat. I have always loved piss games since I was 12. But started smearing shit over myself around 10 years ago. I have also played with a few guys, but most dont like to go all the way.

I took a shit on a guys chest once. Not really hot but id do it again for fun. The smell of shit is just an absolute turn off though.

well i imagine cj is used to it since hes nothing but a big pile of shit anyways!

I've always been into soiling myself ever since I was a kid. Pissing myself too. I'm more into scat-lite love how it feels on me or in my pants, and fucking in shit is hot, but not into eating it or using it as a type of humiliation or degradation.

Frost, we are made for each other :tongue for you:

Wooooof. Loving a bit of scat play. Been getting into eating it recently, got a couple of vids on my.brownhanky.com user name: wolfpupjon

:happy banana: I wouldn't mine ass raping a fem boy with a full ass of shit. Real fudge packing

Back