Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Lots and Lots of str8 dudes post pics of themselves and their mates on the bodybuilding.com forums.

In this thread we will post some of the cutest ones, and hope one day they will end up here.

To prove pics are from BB post the link to the original thread they posted otherwise it will be removed.

So let's get started...

Original thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114642901

Dude says:

this is a pic of me in a time where i could bang more chicks then anyone here
all i did was get drunk
go tanning
and did bicepts at planet fitness
go to clubs
bars
i thought i was huge
but i did get alot of bitches
then i started lifting seriously and my social life is not as much anymore
im in the white with the middle finger up.
u mad?
serious
LOLZ

Nice pics bro, all fucking cuties.

I love the gray shirted guy in front and the hunk behind him.

I would let the guy in the white shirt sticking his middle finger up tie me up, take me to a deserted location and do anything he wants to me.

Mmm, I like Percy....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=324498481&postcount=1

percey1.jpg

This string brings up an interesting question. The photos exhibit the typical young, vain and reckless body builder who consider themselves invincible. We lust for their bodies and joke about posting their before and after photos on this website. Clearly, we would never cross the line and commit homicide.

What if we just let them do it to themselves but accelerated the process by indulging their many weaknesses. The law says they are adults who are responsible for themselves. But, we know that there elevated levels of testosterone makes them behave like adolescents.

Say you acquainted with some of these young jocks and you have your eye on one in particular. You insert yourself into their life probably by offering some hollow admiration and a beer or two. Two of their favorite things. So long as you build upon their egos, (and buy them a beer or two) they will allow you to. (Vain people are usually to wrapped up in themselves to have real friends.) The interesting thing is that they become addicted admiration like an addict to crack. So, you just keep feeding that.

Then, you begin planting ideas like the little devil on their shoulder. Maybe, just a bit more subtle. "Look at how big that other guy is. " "I bet he takes some kind of steroid or vitamin." "Wouldn't that be something if you were as big?" That often will get right gears moving. If there is one thing a young body builder wants its to have to biggest build. You have now directed him down an alley with a DEAD end.

Another option, if you can afford it, might be to buy you friend all of the alcohol he cares to consume. He may start with beer. But, he will soon realize that liquor is quicker and less fattening. As you know, alcohol is addictive and once it reaches a certain level in the blood, toxic. Beer drinkers rarely have alcohol poisoning. But vodka drinkers often consume too much too fast. Now, all you have to do is wait for an emotionally vulnerable moment. A big win or some significant loss. You build them up if need be. You invite the guy to some place relatively isolated and you lay out the good stuff. Salt and spicy foods and lots of alcohol.

Clearly, it is his choice to overindulge himself. All you do is not interfere. (Maybe give some verbal encouragement) Depending on what type of alcohol he indulges in, he may drink himself into unconsciuousness or, preferably, cardiac infarction. Just remember these words, "I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't listen."

Keep in mind, this is all fantasy. But, people have done it. What about you? Would you be able to carry out such a nefarious scheme? Does the means justify the end? Would you prefer to just plant the seeds and wait or would you feed it in order to speed things up?

Too bad all you guys are limp wristed podefiles who couldn't kill a six pack of Zima. Three words for you wanna be murderers..

COME AT ME BRO

Too bad all you guys are limp wristed podefiles who couldn't kill a six pack of Zima. Three words for you wanna be murderers..

COME AT ME BRO

yo ZYZZ, let me suck yo dick brah!

Those guys challenging us to kill them got us wrong. We're not interested in killing anyone. We just know that arrogant assholes like that usually die young because they're too stupid to live long lives. When that inevitable day comes when they piss off someone with their mouth who pops a cap in their ass for revenge, we'll be there to post their post mortem pics in the secret room. The cycle is complete. Nature works :)

Here are some more from the same site

100_0563.jpg

sidechest10.jpg

This one says he suffers from depression:

currentresults.jpg

:sm (43):

I had no idea there were so many obese people on the bodybuilding forums, mostly fat american guys complaining about their bodies and posting pictures.

Sad really, I can't post everything but if you are interested check this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108359701&page=192

10weekcuttingprogresssidebysidepics.jpg

2149glg.jpg

vn15yc.jpg

sn1l53.jpg

picture003ap.jpg

The guy with the deuce boxers is an amazing transformation. He looks GORGEOUS!
Yes fatness is a big issue here in the states. Everyone wants to be fit but so many are not. I find this topic interesting.

Yes, I think he is cute in the face and was sexy even a bit plumb.

I think bodybuilding forum should be renamed to weight loss forums, if you take time to check their threads and posts you will see how many are not just fat they are obese but decided to change that, which is a good thing.

There are a lot of obese people here too and I am myself struggling to keep in shape.

Good thing I love biking.

Last week I want to a cardiologist. He said I should bike all day and he said "no sweets and fizzy drinks" but that's what I love best - I love croissants with chocolate

336879314_8a7cdbe87d.jpg

And I drink a lot of

port_218_228.jpg

Help me verlup :(

Should I register on bodybuilding forums

Back