Sofia Boy

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I actually know this guy and dated his ex.

Now I am trying to get to him since I broke with his ex and his ex is now my ex :sm (40):

SLUTTT!!!

753190-7-rr.jpg

753190-5-rr.jpg

Its insane but his mate looked exactly like him, one would think they were brothers.

Kaloyoan and Georgi - I awlays liked Kaloyan *here* better.

Very good looking guys - is there a "gay" part of Sofia? Is it harder to be out in Bulgaria? I mean, can two guys live together without problems?

There are many gay guys, like in any big city, but our society is very tolerant.

I go to a straight cafe/bar and kiss my mate and while some guys are "gross" no one is actually willing to go any further. Also some gay couples can hold hands in the street but this is a rare.
Interestingly, we have many lesbians! haahah

The good thing about Bulgaria is that it is 99% white people. What I don't like about the US is that its white, black, yellow, latinos and what not in one place esp New York.

Its inevitable that conflict will occur.

In Palm Springs, it's 50% gay, however, they seem to be over 70.
We legalized gay marriage in California so many people I know have gotten together legally.
I'm the only white person left where I work which makes me uneasy but no problems have occurred yet. We have a lot of latin guys, kind of fond of those, so I'm not bothered by that.

Sorry vihrmin, maybe I watch too many movies. But they show segregation in the US and also hate for gay guys.

I remember nasty scenes fro Queers as Folk where they actually killed people, and also I recently posted about Barry and the movie Soldier's Girls where a gay dude was also murdered.

Since you live in the US and I don't and get all my info from movies and the internet, can you tell me if such incidents still occur?

I am very curious.

tia

well, we are far more liberal in many ways then the US, although we have our differences here.

If you do wanna come together, live and marry here!!

Attachments

• nulloinboots.jpg
    nulloinboots.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,334
  • straight no more.jpg
    straight no more.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,336
  • defiance, price.jpg
    defiance, price.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2,475
  • Needs Smoothing,sm.jpg
    Needs Smoothing,sm.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,271
  • Michael's regret copy.jpg
    Michael's regret copy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,263
  • !!!waiting full story copy.jpg
    !!!waiting full story copy.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 2,102
  • !!!set armoire _500 copy.jpg
    !!!set armoire _500 copy.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,774
unfortunately mate, latest global warming research shows sea level rise of just a few metres will wipe the netherlands off the face of the earth - you will be submerged.

maybe time for you to move to higher ground? or to early you think?

we just build bigger dykes ;)

Attachments

• apic7.jpg
    apic7.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 317
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 383
  • cash_16.jpg
    cash_16.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 280
  • cash_9.jpg
    cash_9.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 233
  • cash__1.jpg
    cash__1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 255
  • ashtray.jpg
    ashtray.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 317
  • plastic.jpg
    plastic.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 457
  • noose1.jpg
    noose1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 374
Sorry vihrmin, maybe I watch too many movies. But they show segregation in the US and also hate for gay guys.

I remember nasty scenes fro Queers as Folk where they actually killed people, and also I recently posted about Barry and the movie Soldier's Girls where a gay dude was also murdered.

Since you live in the US and I don't and get all my info from movies and the internet, can you tell me if such incidents still occur?

I am very curious.

tia

Bashing and killings happen far more frequently than not in the US. They say for everyone that is reported, 5 go unreported. Not SO many here in San Diego - but they happen. Hillcrest is our Gay village, and it is very liberal - very common to see guys kissing and holding hands - but outside of this part of the city, it is a lot more taboo.
We also have the 5th largest gay pride celebrations in the US - 120,000 people at the last one. :sm (36):
Gay activism is BIG here and quite powerful - how is it in Sofia?

Attachments

• 07-shove.jpg
    07-shove.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 755
  • 09-soon.jpg
    09-soon.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 799
  • 15-a.jpg
    15-a.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 604
  • time to go.jpg
    time to go.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 803
  • S-breaktime.jpg
    S-breaktime.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 867
  • S-brother2.JPG
    S-brother2.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 946
  • decapitated-bodies_aug_29_20083171-1000x750.jpg
    decapitated-bodies_aug_29_20083171-1000x750.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 684
  • 63_787_ae9d05bad4801a4.jpg
    63_787_ae9d05bad4801a4.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 886
  • decapitated-bodies_aug_29_20083171-1000x750.jpg
    decapitated-bodies_aug_29_20083171-1000x750.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,027
gay prides and events but no one really cares...they are not as massive in the US but we are a smaller country.

I've read about hate crimes, but honestly I've never known any victims nor have I been involved in any of it personally while living in Palm Springs.
I think to an extent, television has somewhat "tainted" our reputation in the us,
as has our current "leader". Woops, no politics,,, sorry.

Back