Could you elaborate on how low your life is? Have you ever been hung before?

Damn...I seen your profile pictures... Why would such a good looking guy like yourself want to die in such a way... I was playing solo many years ago when I was younger and almost died in this manner. Its slow and very painful. I can see the adrenalin rush from being hung against your will... but the rush ends soon after your feet dancing around and the pressure of blood trapped in your head builds and you feel like your drowning but without the water. At this point you wish you could scream for help but your tongue has swollen and is starting to turn blue and no sound escapes because the rope has by this point crashed your wind pipe closed, (and even if someone cut you down now they'd have to cut open a hole in your wind pipe below where the noose was.) Terror comes over you and you kick and twist wildly for about a minute till you black out but your blood shot eyes never close from a state of no return. Somebody watching at that moment might see your hands and feet still twitching and see and smell your bowels and bladder let loose. But if thats how you want to go out I won't stop you.

Damn...I seen your profile pictures... Why would such a good looking guy like yourself want to die in such a way... I was playing solo many years ago when I was younger and almost died in this manner. Its slow and very painful. I can see the adrenalin rush from being hung against your will... but the rush ends soon after your feet dancing around and the pressure of blood trapped in your head builds and you feel like your drowning but without the water. At this point you wish you could scream for help but your tongue has swollen and is starting to turn blue and no sound escapes because the rope has by this point crashed your wind pipe closed, (and even if someone cut you down now they'd have to cut open a hole in your wind pipe below where the noose was.) Terror comes over you and you kick and twist wildly for about a minute till you black out but your blood shot eyes never close from a state of no return. Somebody watching at that moment might see your hands and feet still twitching and see and smell your bowels and bladder let loose. But if thats how you want to go out I won't stop you.

Oh, could that be me?

Back