dw72

Forum Regular

Now, why would he do something so foolish in such a spotless kitchen? It's surely going to cast a pall over future mealtimes. I'm serious! Can you imagine having to stand at that stove or fridge, knowing that this poor misguided idiot died, hanging from what looks like a pair of tangled sweat pants, all red-faced and piss-pantsed, while yanking his crank? It would put me off my food.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is of endless fascination to me, because I will never be able to fathom why guys go to such extreme ends for a lousy orgasm.

I totally agree with you!!!!!

.....but i am fascinated every time i look at this sort of pics......

I think so.....look at his purple face......as we say in Germany "Gut abgehangen"

From what I see in the photo, I would say that this young man was living in a very small apartment. He probably hadn't been out on his own for very long and worked long hours for little pay. He didn't have time or money for dating. So, like many a young, broke guy, he opted to settle his urges himself. The bar he was suspended from is commonly used for exercising. It was probably installed in the only place it would fit. He most likely practiced auto-asphyxiation regularly thinking that having his feet on floor would keep him safe, but this time he passed out before he could stand up. His urges overwhelmed his common sense.

Now, why would he do something so foolish in such a spotless kitchen? It's surely going to cast a pall over future mealtimes. I'm serious! Can you imagine having to stand at that stove or fridge, knowing that this poor misguided idiot died, hanging from what looks like a pair of tangled sweat pants, all red-faced and piss-pantsed, while yanking his crank? It would put me off my food.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is of endless fascination to me, because I will never be able to fathom why guys go to such extreme ends for a lousy orgasm.

Yeah. With all the things you are risking and work you have to go through. Is it truly that good? If not just having sex would be easier. ^^ Wonder how it feels though, but I don't wanna try something that foolish. Risking death or if not severe braindamage.

His feet are on the floor...how does one hang himself THAT way

People commit suicide like that all the time, you don't really need to literally hang. Just suffocate, lose consciousness and then drift away to death.

That's the problem why I don't understand people committing suicide: I mean at least when u're ok to die, please find someone that could help you and make at least pictures before and after ;)

It is not just his face but the blood has settled into his lower limbs - feet, lower arms, etc.

Yeah interesting photo and I don't think it's photoshopped.

Back