satanic-cumshot

Forum Resident
i don't know any Gay Man in my Country dead Normal , they always Murdered in Fight or by another gay , i don't know why !!!

Your country is sick and dangerous, there will be war soon. Get ready, prepare yourself for battle.

If you pussy and get scared you can come to Bulgaria I will shelter you but only if you let me fuck you and suck your toes.

:beg:

The gays in the Arab world are repressed in many cases. In the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Australia they can be more open about their sexuality and there is less violence against them

You can kiss a guy on the streets here and no one will pay attention.

Fucking is only allowed in the park though. :rude_churnit:

I've myself fucked lots of dudes in the park, once we did it in deep snow, we growled like wolves, it was intense.

Your country is sick and dangerous, there will be war soon. Get ready, prepare yourself for battle.

If you pussy and get scared you can come to Bulgaria I will shelter you but only if you let me fuck you and suck your toes.

:beg:

yes its a Dangerous , we have 10 -15 Murder in day ,and a Lot of Violonce and Thief ,we spent 15 Year of sick Brutal civile war , by a sick group of terrorist who kill any humain they found him ,but now i afraid my country will be like Latin america or south africa !!!

i don't get scared Meatpie , i practice AIKIDO for a long time ,i can beat any humain ,even with a weapon :)

The gays in the Arab world are repressed in many cases. In the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Australia they can be more open about their sexuality and there is less violence against them

we have a True Freedome here in my Country ,and a lot of gay people in my city ,and now they walk

in group between people ,its Normal

You can kiss a guy on the streets here and no one will pay attention.

Fucking is only allowed in the park though. :rude_churnit:

I've myself fucked lots of dudes in the park, once we did it in deep snow, we growled like wolves, it was intense.

you can't kiss here but you can walk with your boyfriend

Sadly acceptance is slow in certain parts of the world. Depending on what part of the world you are in can range from open acceptance to outright condemnation. As we have seen in Iran it can result in execution for having gay sex and in Uganda they are also seeking to have the death penalty for "repeat offenders" of homosexuality. Sad thing I believe and sadly driven a lot by religious beliefs which has been a source of a lot of the hatred, bigotry and racism in the world.

Sadly acceptance is slow in certain parts of the world. Depending on what part of the world you are in can range from open acceptance to outright condemnation. As we have seen in Iran it can result in execution for having gay sex and in Uganda they are also seeking to have the death penalty for "repeat offenders" of homosexuality. Sad thing I believe and sadly driven a lot by religious beliefs which has been a source of a lot of the hatred, bigotry and racism in the world.

i came out (to myself, at least) finally at 24 in the late 70's during the so called 'sexual revolution'. unfortunately, the 'revolution' only benefitted women - for gays, we're still fighting. Uganda is the fucking PERFECT exmple where the fucking , 'loving' christian evangelists have gone there SPECIFICALLY to spread hatrid to the populace about homosexuals. it is RELIGION that is going to destrroy this planet!!!

Religion isn't going to destroy the planet. Extreme fanaticism is. Either if it's religious, non-religious or political. Being unable to see reason because of your belief in a cause can and eventually will end in violence and devastation.

Very well said Kael. So true, it is when one takes his or her beliefs and makes them so absolute that they are unwilling to see any other point of view but their own and insist everyone agree with their view or else that things get our of control.

Very well said Kael. So true, it is when one takes his or her beliefs and makes them so absolute that they are unwilling to see any other point of view but their own and insist everyone agree with their view or else that things get our of control.

I agree and we see that every day and it happens between people but also between nations.

For example, Germany and France have different views on how to save Europe from ruin and despite numerous "high level" talks we are still in deadlock.

Yes we have the same thing here in the US. Everyone deadlocks over how to save our economy and meanwhile the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

When European banks start to collapse it will cause a depression the likes of which have never been seen before, much worse than when lehman brothers went under.

Our website & community may get killed so must enjoy the site while it lasts.

i came out (to myself, at least) finally at 24 in the late 70's during the so called 'sexual revolution'. unfortunately, the 'revolution' only benefitted women - for gays, we're still fighting. Uganda is the fucking PERFECT exmple where the fucking , 'loving' christian evangelists have gone there SPECIFICALLY to spread hatrid to the populace about homosexuals. it is RELIGION that is going to destrroy this planet!!!

I do agree with feettartar. Religion is becoming the tool for the annihilation of the human race. It is the vehicle which drives fanaticism and division promoting tribalism. No one uses atheism (which only is a lack of belief in a sky daddy) to kill each other. Yes there are atheists who do bad things but not due to some dogma from an atheist book (which does not exist), but greed for power and money, and promoting themselves like a deity (case in point - the N.Korean dictator).

I do agree with feettartar. Religion is becoming the tool for the annihilation of the human race. It is the vehicle which drives fanaticism and division promoting tribalism. No one uses atheism (which only is a lack of belief in a sky daddy) to kill each other. Yes there are atheists who do bad things but not due to some dogma from an atheist book (which does not exist), but greed for power and money, and promoting themselves like a deity (case in point - the N.Korean dictator).

No one uses atheism (which only is a lack of belief in a sky daddy) to kill each other.

People have used atheism as an excuse to kill religious people. I would like to point out how communism actively killed religious people as they opposed an atheist state.

Kael is right - though in its way communism was a religion!
Religion can do good or evil - just like the rest of human activities. In my own life I've seen it do more good than harm, but overall I reckon its 50/50

It's also important to note that if you constantly harass a religion you are truly asking for fanatics. No one likes being pushed into a corner. If you suppress a religion you just end up letting the fanatics control it since it's when threatened fanatics manage to rile normal people up and it leads to violence. This accounts for everything from religion, race, politics and sexuality.

Back